Christmas

Pearl77

I'm really keen on starting lipotrim as quickly as possible, i'd like to lose 5 stone, I've been asked to be a bridesmaid in august, I feel v motivated to start now, but I've got two work lunches coming up, then Christmas and new year, I'd start tomorrow, I didn't eat Xmas 2008 as I was on lighter life. Advise please!!!! Thanks in advance!

Hiya Pearl... It really is a matter of choice... If you can't stay 100% TFR then wait until your social life calms down a bit, but if you can guarantee to stick to it, the sooner you start the better...

In all honesty.. If you get Xmas and New year out of the way, that will leave you 8 months to lose 5 stone.. You could easily do that if you stick to the diet rigidly. If you don't start now, it might be a good idea to cut out the carbs and eat more protein in the run up to starting, so that it makes it easier for you to get into ketosis....

As i said, it really is a personal choice... Good luck with whatever you decide to do. x

Pearl, from expirience I can tell you that we're all hugely enthusiastic at the start but the reality is way different.

In my honest opinion you haven't got enough time to start the diet and make any inroads before Xmas or even get into the swing of the diet properly particularly with the added distraction of Christmas!

Personally I would start on 2nd January but in the meantime I would perhaps try not to go too overboard over Xmas, maybe eat more protein and start cutting down on the carbs so that starting LT isn't too horrific......we're all here for you and there will be several fallen robins back in the New Year anxious to get back onto the diet so you'll have bucket loads of encouragement and support!

Good luck x

Last edited:
what helped me was I quit cola and coffee about a month before I started Lipotrim, means I didn't get headaches which some get. So trying to cut out some stuff like lots of protein and caffeine really gives you a head start.
Plus I intend to just lose weight, and ignore food-y celebrations, 100% since day 1 helps, it's way easier, and you're more likely to get your head around the whole thing better, if you think like that.

Back