Christmas

Bellybee

Silver Member
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone has worked out a realistic average of how much we could have lost by xmas on a vlcd. I cant work it out as my brain is made of mush and would love to know roughly where I could be by then

The minimum is a stone a month - lots of people lose more than that - but a cautious guideline would be that you could lose 4 stone by Christmas.

Aww that would be lovely! One of my clients was shooting off to the airport to collect an old friend tonight and we were laughing that he would walk straight past her!

Hope that happens to you - in the nicest possible way, of course lol

Hi Bellybee,

I am starting back tomorrow morning SSing and I would love to have four stone off for Christmas as it would be the best present ever!!!

Love Mini xxx

Hi Bellybee,

I am starting back tomorrow morning SSing and I would love to have four stone off for Christmas as it would be the best present ever!!!

Love Mini xxx

Best present you could give yourself, and well within your grasp Mini :cool:

I would so love that, I could be at my nearly at my target then too, have 4 stone and a bit to lose!
Think of all those lovely clothes we could get people to buy us!!!!!!!!!
Yey, lets do it x x x

Oh at last a good thread about Xmas hahahaha

i was going to say BAH HUMBUG but instead I will say I wanna be in a 14 by Xmas - at least - a 12 would be better but I'll settle for the 14 LMAO

Back