chug starting again diary this time more determined

chug

Silver Member
Hi all

Well this is my 2nd diary because I'm starting all over again and this time I'm more determined than ever. I've had my rage on chocolates last week and it will not happen again. I put on a 1lb last week which isn't good but its not to bad considering what I ate lol. So come on ladies and gent please help me and feel free to shout at me at any point and tell me where I'm going wrong. I use to weigh myself on Monday but I have changed it to Saturday morning so I can spend my weeklies on the weekend.

So here is my menu for today:

Breakfast

None

Lunch

Bread = 6
Ham 2 slices of wafer thin = 0
Lettuce, cucumber, grapes and plum = 0
Cheese puff crisps 20g = 3

Dinner

Jacket potato 280g = 6
Mince meat in gravy 200g = 5
Cherry bakewell = 5

Extras

Custard Creams x 4 = 8
Waffer bar = 3

Dailies = 29/29
Weeklies = 7/49

Thanks MrsLmc.

I am and nothing is going to get in my way or stop me this time I just need the support if I start lacking which I know I will get from here well I hope so.

I'm sure I will get the 1lb off and plan to do it this week if not I will have to change a few things in my menu plans. I want to loose at least 2lb minimum a week and if I don't as long as loose I will still be happy. x x

Here is my menu so far for today

Breakfast

Plum = 0

Launch

2 x bread = 6
cheese spread =1
cheese puffs= 3
Grapes= 0
ww coconut cake = 2

Dinner

Ww fishpie (didn't like :( )= 5
10 chunky chips = 9
Cherry bakewell = 5

Extra

Chunky kit kat = 7

Dailies 29/29
Weeklies 9/42 (33 left)

Well today I was gutted because my local paper said they was going to print my letter including picture about my cat but I rushed to the shop and it wasn't in there. I looked in the paper 3 times plus went to different shop lol. It's so hot today I hate it because I can't walk around in the heat. I'm never happy lol.

Last edited:
Today has been a very lazy day just sitting in the garden and running around after my cat but hey who cares not me we only have the sun out about 5 times a year and 3 times I'm in work so I don't see it lol.

well here is my menu for today

Breakfast

Cheesecake (homemade, birthday in work) = 10 guessing

Lunch

Rice cakes x 2 = 2
cheese spread triangle = 1
Cucumber, cherry tomatoes, plum and 1 small clementine = 0
Yoghurt = 3

Dinner

Jacket potato = 5
Mince meat and gravy half a tin = 5
WW coconut cake = 2
Rich tea biscuit x 1 = 1
Grapes and clementine = 0

Dailies 29/29
Weeklies 0/33

Well I was very pleased with myself today it was cake day at work and instead of eating 4 different cakes I asked my friend if she minded if I take it home so I can have a bit every day instead of all in one go. I'm so pleased with myself.

Well thanks everyone for pushing me of the bottom of the page I know I'm fat but there is no need for that lol.

Anyway here is today's menu

Breakfast

Birthday cake (from yesterday) = 5

Lunch

Rice cakes = 2
cheese spread = 1
yoghurt = 3
plum, clementine, cucumber, cherry tomato = 0

Dinner

Pasta 75g = 7
crab sticks x 3 = 1
cod = 1
Mayo = 2
lettuce = 0
Cherry bakewell = 5
ww coconut cake = 2
grapes & clementine = 0

Dailies 29/29
None weeklies used

I'm so dying to eat chocolate again but I'm not going to. I'm so excited my Zumba game for the wii I ordered has been dispatched today yayyyyyyyyy

Hey here to follow you! You will love the zumba game it's fab and makes you work up a sweat so should help with good losses!

Hi Lovingbeingslimmer thanks for following and welcome feel free to shout at me anytime if I'm doing something wrong.

I heard it was like Just Dance is that true? cos if so gosh that took me a while to get into it lol. I'm so looking forward to the Zumba game I've heard so many good reviews about it and that like you say it makes you really sweat and gives a good workout which is what I want. If you don't mind me asking how many times a week do you recommend going on it and for how long?

chug said:
Hi Lovingbeingslimmer thanks for following and welcome feel free to shout at me anytime if I'm doing something wrong.

I heard it was like Just Dance is that true? cos if so gosh that took me a while to get into it lol. I'm so looking forward to the Zumba game I've heard so many good reviews about it and that like you say it makes you really sweat and gives a good workout which is what I want. If you don't mind me asking how many times a week do you recommend going on it and for how long?

It's similar to just dance but u think it makes u move a bit more and work a bit harder! I try to do it about 3 times a week when I get time! I have it on the x box but I think it's the same so you get either a 20 min class they call it or 45 min or u can do individual songs! I like the 20 mins and I find I get bored for 45!! Have you tried a proper zumba class at all?

chug said:
No I haven't tried the actual class there isn't one near me how about you? I do line dancing which is good fun. Ok I will what you suggest hopefully I will survive lol.

I have Been to classes they are great! I did a 3 hour zumbathon for charity too with a friend that nearly killed us!!

Whoops sorry forgot to put yesterdays menu up here it is:

Breakfast

Leftover birthday cake since Monday = 5

Lunch

Rice cakes x 2 = 2
cheese spread = 1
peaches from tin drained, clementine, cherry tomato, cucumber = 0

Dinner

Jacket potato = 6
Tuna = 2
Mayo = 2
rice pudding 1/2 a tin = 5

Extras

Custard creams x 3 = 6
Clementine, grapes = 0

Dailies 29/29
Weeklies 0

Well still keeping to my 29 points and feel loads better on it this time and I haven't missed my chocolate hmmm how is that maybe cos I'm eating more fruit.

Lovingbeingslimmer said:
Hope you have a good day tracking!!

I am thanks still sticking to just 29/29 dailies. Will put menu on for yesterday and today as I forgot whoops lol.

Yesterday menu:

Breakfast

The remainder of birthday cake since Monday = 5 I think I maybe over pointing them but it's better than under pointing them lol

Lunch

Bread x 2= 6
ham = 1
cucumber, cherry tomato, clementine, peaches = 0

Dinner

Pasta = 7
prawns = 1
crab sticks = 1
mayo = 2
ww coconut cake = 2

Extras

2 x custard creams = 4