Chunky Dunker To Skinny Dipper

Looks like a yummy day planned :D You know something's good when OH makes requests! X

He loves my cooking but so do I and that's part of the problem lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

O fab you had that loss even if not making group sometimes its just not possible to get there ... today sounds a fab day im fancying burgers too I got some homemade ones in freezer mmmmm thats a plan for tea lol

In the past knowing I wasn't going to make it to group has triggered the "ooh I can be naughty and have a week to make up for it" mentality but not for me I'm saving syns for tomorrow's chocolate and crisp feast. I hadn't thought about freezing mine but I might do a bigger batch later and freeze half xx

Have a fantastic time with your sister xx

Thanks bcp we're planning a gossip and horror movie marathon. Hope you have a fab weekend!xx

Thanks bcp we're planning a gossip and horror movie marathon. Hope you have a fab weekend!xx

Sounds like a perfect get together x

Good morning everyone, hope you all had a good weekend.

I've had a great weekend, don't think I've felt this alert and upbeat on a Monday for a couple of months but it comes after a weekend of eating whatever I've wanted to. I haven't been on plan at all and there's no way I'm getting a loss this week. I had a Kebab Saturday and an Indian last night so majorly over my syns. Saturday was planned treat night but last night was feeling too tired to cook and just ordered out. I've got into a pattern of not eating much through the day at all and have even started skipping breakfast which is very unlike me. I used to feel sick and dizzy if I didn't eat within an hour of getting up but this seems to have gone and I'm not eating until lunchtime and then again at 6-7 o clock at night.

Need to get back into some kind of routine and plan a bit more but I'm not going to waste time getting annoyed with myself for an off plan weekend because I feel so good otherwise. New week, new focus. Hope you all have a good Monday x

This is how today's food plan looks -

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (hex a and b) Banana
Lunch - Ham Salad (lettuce,cucumber,tomato,beetroot)
Dinner - SW Chips, Cucumber and Home made Turkey Burgers (extra lean turkey mince, egg to bind, onion, mint, garlic powder, salt and pepper to season)
Snack - Tangerine and French Fries (4 syns)

I'm sharing this 100% today, I've been off plan all weekend, but feel really good today, think with the weather I needed it. But we'll both get back on it and we'll be fine, even if it's a STS this week! Think positive Hun!
Food for today looks fab! :D
X

I had an awesome night Saturday and last night was just a so it I can't be arsed night. So positive about life and everything at the moment I'm not letting a few meals ruin it and I'm glad you're feeling the same hun. It's not like we have put back all the weight we lost is it? Here's to having perspective! Xx

I had an awesome night Saturday and last night was just a so it I can't be arsed night. So positive about life and everything at the moment I'm not letting a few meals ruin it and I'm glad you're feeling the same hun. It's not like we have put back all the weight we lost is it? Here's to having perspective! Xx

Maybe a couple of lbs, but worth it for a sunny and lovely weekend I think. Think everyone's been so so down with the weather lately that the first weekend of decent sunshine and warmth needed to be a bit of a treat! :)
Just think, before if we'd have fallen off the wagon we'd probably have had months off!
X

Yep exactly that's how I see it too and at least even with my naughty couple of days I was still drinking more and eating more fruit and veg. It's not all bad xx

Plus not long till we'll be craving fruit and salads in the sun! :D
X

The amount of salad I am eating now compared to the pre sw days is great so the summer is only going to make me want to experiment with different types. I'm just going to have to remember not to combine vodka and wine with the fruit to make yummy fruit punches haha xx

Glad you had a fab weekend xxxx Back to the grind now eh x

Hmm your weekend sounds much like mine! I think a lot of us had blow outs this weekend! I blame the gorgeous weather! Although I am not sure what caused my blow out last weekend, or the weekend before that come to think of it......!

probably cos they had day at the end of them lol x

Haha my Saturday was a planned off plan day but yesterday was laziness and greed. Plain and simple. Weather is too lovely to care though eh ladies? lol xx

Exactly, sunshine = food! :D
X

Best start checking out the syns for icecream now :D

I love Ben and Jerry's icecream and I can just imagine the syns in any of their flavours. Yikes!!

On a different note I've just been catching up on some diaries on here and have had to stop myself from commenting on a post that was so judgemental and misplaced for a weight loss support forum. It makes me sad that people are so nasty to others based on their looks and to do it so openly where insecure and vulnerable people are going to read it :( it's the only post I've seen so far that hasn't been supportive so I'm hoping it's the last but as it wasn't my diary I didn't feel I could point out that it was a little misguided given it's audience. I guess tact isn't everyone's strong point! Xx

I love Ben and Jerry's icecream and I can just imagine the syns in any of their flavours. Yikes!!

On a different note I've just been catching up on some diaries on here and have had to stop myself from commenting on a post that was so judgemental and misplaced for a weight loss support forum. It makes me sad that people are so nasty to others based on their looks and to do it so openly where insecure and vulnerable people are going to read it :( it's the only post I've seen so far that hasn't been supportive so I'm hoping it's the last but as it wasn't my diary I didn't feel I could point out that it was a little misguided given it's audience. I guess tact isn't everyone's strong point! Xx

Gggggrrrrrrrrr........... I'd better not come across them..... I might get banned ;)

Don't tell Boy, but Ben and Jerry are my 2 favorite men!!

Unfortunately, a few comments lack tact, even if they're not supposed to be rude, I've come across quite a few rather blunt ones that I don't think were intended to be rude, but have yet to come across any judgmental ones, hope it's nobodies diary I follow as I find it difficult to bite my tongue!!
X

Back