Chunky Dunker To Skinny Dipper

Been on plan all weekend apart from having dominos last night. Very disappointed in myself but going to my first wedding fayre today and that will hopefully be the kick up the bum I need. I don't want to be this weight walking down the aisle next year I have to re focus and stick to the plan to minimise the damage for Thursdays wi.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Been a good girl today so hopefully that's my little binge done with. Might still get a loss if we're lucky :) x

Good luck sweetie... hope it goes well xx

One meal shouldn't ruin all your hard work Hun. Good luck with WI, you'll be fine :)
X

My scales at home are showing a loss so I hope that doesn't change by Thursday.

Breakfast - bacon sandwich made with 2 slices wholemeal bread and low fat spread (9 syns)

Lunch - pasta n sauce, carrots, broccoli and mushrooms

Dinner - sw chips, baked beans and an apple and banana for desert

Hea - 250 ml semi skimmed milk
Heb - 2 x hifi bars

Revelation for me I actually fancied a salad for lunch! Not knocking it just shows my taste buds are changing and sw is working for me. Finding it easier to drink more but still only getting 3 litres instead of the 6 I am meant to have at my weight.

Breakfast - banana and bachelors cup a pasta

Lunch - salad made with lettuce, tomato, beet root, packet ham and boiled egg.

Dinner - not decided yet but possibly going to be ham and mushroom tagliatelle using some syns for the Philly light

Hea - 250ml semi skimmed milk
Heb - undecided but probably slice of wholemeal bread

Snack - muller light and packet of French fries (4 syns)

Look at it in the way that you're still drinking more than before, and that's good!

Ooh, I could so go for that ham and mushroom tagliatelle!!
X

It's way up from what I was drinking and I'm feeling much better for it. The tagliatelle is so nice and really filling. One of my favourite recipes xx

How you doing Hun?
X

Don't ask I'm feeling really down in the dumps today and no real reason why just want to curl up in a ball somewhere quiet. Sorry you asked yet? Lol

How are you hun? Xx

Aw sorry to hear that Hun. How about a bubble bath and an early night?

I'm alright today, not feeling great either, though was feeling good this morning...
X

Going to finish work around 9 and cuddle up on the sofa with the mr with a DVD and mug of hot chocolate I think. What's making you unhappy? Xx

:vibes: some good vibes to cheer you both up xx

Thanks princess :) xx

Sorry for not updating here more regularly guys but I have mainly been drinking and peeing so just dipping in and out.

Think all the drinking is worth it though clothes feel looser around the calves and my ankles are nowhere near as stiff. They look as puffy as they always have mind but it's still early days on the hydration efforts. Averaging over 3 litres a day most days some days getting as high as 4-5 litres and it's getting more like second nature to me now. Didn't make wi on Thursday and I won't make this week but I haven't taken it as a green light for cheating and am keeping an eye on the scales at home. Showing I've lost 3.5lb even with the extra water going in :D

On plan today so far with some wholemeal toast for breakfast (heb and 6 syns for low fat spread and second slice of bread)

Ham salad for lunch with lots of super free lettuce, cucumber, beetroot and tomatoes

SW chips and KFC style chicken with green beans, tomatoes and cucumber planned for later

Mullerlight yoghurt was my snack mid morning and I have a toffee crisp in the kitchen being really sneaky and calling my name every time I go to get a drink so I might eat that later tonight with a cuppa. I say might I know I will just need to find out the syns so I can count them in for today.

Hope you're all having a great start to the week? xx

Hello! :wavey:I saw you on Cheese Thief's diary and I am subbing to read on the train home tonight!

xx

Hi charley! Don't read it in the train you might fall asleep and miss your stop haha nice to see you here though! Xx

Hi charley! Don't read it in the train you might fall asleep and miss your stop haha nice to see you here though! Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am all caught up, I can't just read from the last post, I have to have a bit of background! I have a bit to lose like you, but unlike you I have been skulking around on minis for years, not getting any slimmer!!! I am a bit of a no hoper, but god loves a trier eh?!

Also like you my losses have never been huge and that was usually always the catalyst for me giving up, I now celebrate every little pound I lose and just shrug off a gain.

Good luck, you are doing really well!!

I'm trying to get my head around smaller regular losses. I've never had a problem getting big losses but I'm 34 now and would rather know I'm eating healthier and slowly losing rather than cheating then starving to get 5-6lbs a week off xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back