Ciara's 'This time it's serious' diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weighed in today and lost 5lbs which takes me back exactly to 307lb so i've lost what I gained :happy036:

So I feel back on track now.

Yesterdays Food:

Breakfast: slice of toast with extra light philidelphia

lunch: roll with ham and tomato relish

dinner: Went to a thai restaurant so didn't take tab but had strir fry veg and chicken with oyster sauce. So hopefully won't have much side effects from it. and i didn't drink, just stuck to diet coke.

Its a lovely day so think i'll go for a walk while I can.

Well done Ciara, you should be very proud of yourself for battling through the gain and keeping going. Great loss, here's to many more!

KB x

thanks kb x

Had a busy day at work today but managed to resist the pasty run again.

Today I had

Breakfast cereal, semi skimmed milk

snack banana

lunch: chicken, pita bread (1.4g), extra light mayo (3g per 100g)

dinner: veg, left over roast beef, soy & chili sauce (trace fat), rice (4.1g)

1 custard & carmel layer pot (4.6g)

exercise: 30 minutes brisk walk on beach with dog

Evening!

Breakfast: fruit smoothie

lunch: roll with chicken and low fat mayo
yoghurt

dinner: quorn chilli ~ never made this before. wasn't bad

strawberry yoghurt

exercise: 20 minute walk around the block

Wasn't going to bother with a walk but glad I made myself go. Was good to get some fresh air.

Joined the big 4st challenge. Aiming for 4st off in September. Just need a 2lb loss a week to keep on track.

how has your week been?

Hi Kes thanks for popping in!

Have had quite a stressful few weeks and came off the pills but I did stick to low fat meals so have managed to stay the same which i'm pleased with. was worried i'd gain yet again.

Things have calmed down now and so am going back on the pills on Monday.

Been feeling very positive lately and have done more walking which is helping. Just loading my ipod with new music to keep me going.

Going to attempt KBs challenge of walking a marathon in a month. 26 miles hmm not sure i'll make the full 26 but will aim to do my best.

Uploaded a pic of france for my avatar. Going there in Sept so it's my motivation to do well over the next 5ish months.

Day 1 back on the pills went well.

Breakfast: fresh orange juice & toast. I struggle with breakfast so this was all I could manage

Lunch: Pitta with tuna, salad and mayo

dinner: mince lasagne without the cheese sauce layer

pud: muller lite

Drank about 1.5lt today, need to try and up this over the week

Exercise: none :( was pouring with rain all day so decided not to go out. Will get out tomorrow tho hopefully

Thanks KB. doing pretty well so far but last night some relatives came and gave me an easter egg! So far i'm being good and haven't eaten it. Think i'll give it to mum when i next see her.

Worked out my usual beach walk is 1 mile and the walk around the block is also a mile which makes keeping up with how much i've done easier so 2/26 miles done for the marathon challenge. I've loaded my ipod with new music to keep me going.

Good luck with the marathon challenge. im sure you will clock those miles up before you know it.

Thanks Kes! How are you doing these days?

Been looking into some long term goals...

Long term goals
Goal 1 - Lose 5% (16lbs) - 291lbs
Goal 2 -Lose 10% (32lbs) - 275lbs
Goal 3 - Get Under 20st

Ooh it'll be a happy day when I get to goal 3. and this time i WILL get to it! i have to!

Today i have had:

breakfast: oj and a slice of toast with xtra light phili

lunch: sandwich with ham, lettuce and tomato& pepper relish

dinner: pork & veg stir fry with chili and soy sauce and rice. was lovely!
pud: choc custard pot

drink: 1.5litre water with sqash. I've been reading that drinking water is key so i've kept a big bottle of it next to my desk at work.

exercise: quick walk around the block 0.5miles. I feel motivated at the moment so i'm going to go for another quick walk around the block before it gets dark! which takes me to 3/26 miles.

Weigh in day tomorrow eeeep!! hope i've lost a couple of lbs :cross:

thanks kb

3lbs off woo!

thanks i'm dead chuffed with it! feeling uber motivated now :)

well done!!! woop woop....

feel like i'm doing quite well this week. Been walking every day which i've never done before. Going to go for a walk on the beach in a wee while.

Been doing good foodwise:

Mon:
breakfast: oj, whetabix with milk
lunch: ham, lettuce and relish sandwich
dinner: baked potato with beans and some ham and salad

tues:
breakfast: oj, wheatabix with milk
lunch: chicken pieces (no skin), home made soda bread, salad and some xtra low fat mayo
dinner: turkey & veg stri fry in soy & chili sauce with noodles

Wed
breakfast: toast with phili
lunch: planning on having chicken with the last of my soda bread and salad
dinner: last nights left overs

Been drinking more water too. Have been taking a water bottle to work and make sure i fill it twice during the day (have to add squash but its a step in the right direction!) and i'm down to 1 can every 2 days of fizzy juice!!! trying to cut down so that i only have some at the weekend!

right, best get back to work.

Hope everyone is having a good week Cx

I had a blip last night. for some reason I forgot to take xenical with dinner last night. i've done it before and just kept on like i had but last night the choc digestives won and ended up eating like 4 of them! :d'oh:
anyway will draw a line under it and get back on track for the weigh in tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back