Not open for further replies.
Day 9

B: yoghurt, oj, apple
L: tuna salad sandwich
D: chicken stir fry with rice
P: choc yog pud

water: 2 pints
exercise: 3 mile walk
marathon challenge: 28/26.2miles. :happy036: chuffed I managed it!

pros: I feel my walk each morning is part of my daily routine now.

cons: didn't drink enough water. I had half a donut!

well done on getting out there and walking....
i wish i could have the time to be able to do that each morning.

:)

Day 15

Hi Kes. I run my own business so luckily can start a wee bit later so i can get a walk in. much rather when its quiet after the school run/people heading off to work chaos is over.

Had a busy week at work so haven't been able to get online much. Nothing much to report. Up to 35 miles walked this month, decided to try for 30 miles in June.

The Wii finally turned up so been having great fun with it. Ordered EA sports fitness thing too.

I read in a mag it takes 30 days to form a pattern and 90 days to form a habit, so from today i'm aiming for 30 days being 95% on xenical. I say 95% as I have my best friends birthday in a few weeks but will eat the healthier option on the menu!

Off to catch up on the diaries. Hope everyone is well. :)

B: porridge
L: ham & relish sandwich
D: will be left over stir fry

exercise: 1mile on beach

Pros: I feel very motivated and geared up for a good loss in June

cons: not enough water!! really need to remember this

Last edited:
Day 16

B: oj, yoghurt, fruit
L: ham salad roll
D: grilled turkey fillet with roasted veg and potatoes
S: choc yog pot

water: 2.5 pints
exercise: 2 mile walk

Pros: I did my usual walk but went the harder way and boy was it tough. glad i did it though. going to do it again tomorrow

cons: water issue yet again. i am getting better. i hope.

Hi Ciara, just read through some of your diary, your doing great so far well done :) I tried to get Xenical prescribed off my GP but he would not give me it...strange! I am doing fine on my own so far so thats ok. Keep up the good work x

I've heard some gps are hesitant to prescribe xenical but its great you're doing so well.
Looking back I could have been doing better.. too much faffing around not enough loss. although i'm happy to have lost nearly 1 stone.

Determined June is going to be a good month. Have signed up to Kae's 30 day challenge...aiming to have 30 100% days!

I signed up to myfitnesspal to help with calorie counting, says if i want to lose 2lbs a week i can have 1720 cals a day so need to get seriously meal planning this weekend.

Day 20

Feeling very positive today, woke up excited to go for a walk...

Have been cal counting today and came in at about 1505 and burnt off 291 so am happy with that. i quite like cal counting, quite shocked by how many cals are in some foods as i've never really looked.

Well done doing fab. I never looked at the calories in things before either,I dread to think how many are in the things I used to eat on a regular basis! :shock:

Feeling very positive today, woke up excited to go for a walk...

Have been cal counting today and came in at about 1505 and burnt off 291 so am happy with that. i quite like cal counting, quite shocked by how many cals are in some foods as i've never really looked.

yes somethings really do shock you....

hope you are ok... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back