Circuit training?

its brilliant.

last few times ive been ive been the only girl in there literally, dosent matter though. just becuase theres no dance moves or aerobics dosent mean its for men and women dont do it :D i love it.

its quite intense though, not many breaks and a tough workout. all worth it though! go for it, even if your the only female in there :p

i prefer weights over cardio, and weights are hardly girly are they? :) i actually hate the typical female classes (aerobics ect) tried them but not hard enough for me

quite like the sound of strengh circuits.... ooh

a friend of mine does circuits alot, during a charity circuits he broke his finger on some weights.... dont know how but he carried on.

When it comes to loosing weight, circuit training is the second best thing besides aerobics.
However, I advised all my friends who wanted to go to a gym to loose some weight to start to train with this method before starting with aerobics.
The main reason is that, training with high reps in circuit training, will run blood in every joint, and more than that, will prepare the muscles for intense aerobics.

the aerobics and circuits in thr gym i go are completely different intensity levels. the circuits is 10 times harder, aerobics is poo in comparrisan to it. i used to do aerobics but i cant stand it now, its easy compared to body attack i do now

think it depends on the classes, theres two at my gym. ones easier than the other. the harder one is quite tough, i prefer that one.

Back