• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Total Solution Citric acid confusion!

Back to reality!
Hi guys,
I am confused!!! :confused:
In several threads I have noticed that people are having diet coke, tesco ultra slim raspberry bars and tesco flavoured water but these have citric acid in them. I was always told that this was a no no as it would knock you out of ketosis. Does anyone have any experience about having these while doing TS? I am on my second day and don't want to ruin my chances of getting the magic k fairy!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Back to reality!
Thanks about the coke- just me being silly and not reading it properly! Just bought 4 bottles in Tesco so will take those back!!! I checked all the tesco water today and they all had citric acid in them. Going to have the tesco bars as I find them so much nicer! Will just keep an eye on my POAS!
Thanks for your help hun x
I went to asda today and bought their version of coke zero it has zero sugar and zero aspartame :) everything else is the same values as the diet and also I got the caffeine free diet cola that they do. I was wondering if that would count towards the fluid intake? I know that coffee and coke zero doesn't because if the caffeine but if this is caffeine free then can I add the 1/2 pint to my daily water intake? Any ones opinions welcome ;)

Muffy x