Citric Acid

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Daiseydoo, 19 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Daiseydoo

Daiseydoo is looking forward

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(16.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :confused: Hi there people i've just read that it can stop your body being in Ketosis ?! is this true as i've been told that low cal diet drinks are ok (dcoke) in small quantities?!
    Has anyone else read this? and do you think its down to indivuduals and their own weight loss stats and not a generalisation? I get so confused reading so many different things about whats hot an whats not lol :character00148:

thoughts please? xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    As far as I am aware, all diet drinks etc are not allowed on CD, although some people have the occasional Coke Zero, but not Diet Coke... it's a no-no

Tracy

4. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Diet drinks definitely a no including Coke Zero.

5. Daiseydoo

Daiseydoo is looking forward

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(16.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I see...so shake soup and water it is then :(

6. Enough

Enough Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.53%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Heey.. it's not so bad :) ...in fact, I've lived on fizzy drinks for years, and I've been having quite a bit of fun with CD...

I've never been a big fan of fizzy water.. I now know that's cause I'd not tried different ones til I'd found ones I absolutely love! :)

..and sipping on water through the day is often hard for people who aren't used to it for the first few days, but by the end of the first week or two, lots of us have found ourselves loving it!

..and, after the first couple of weeks, you get get water falvourings.. I thought I was holding out for the moment when I could first have them, and when it came to it, I had adapted, and wasn't wanting them after all! in fact, I've never bothered!!

-mint tea's another similar thing that I'd not really had before, but now I love it!

-you don't have to have you CD pack all at once.. you can split them, and we all have different taste obviously, but I actually really like them with lots of water anyway, and especially with psyllium husks added too, they feel like a filling drink...

I'm sure there's loads of ideas I've missed out...

..just be reassured that it's not the end of the world... and ultimately, what would you rather have? a healthy body, or a can of chemicals?? :D

all the very best!

Vxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.