Citric Acid

Daiseydoo

is looking forward
:confused: Hi there people i've just read that it can stop your body being in Ketosis ?! is this true as i've been told that low cal diet drinks are ok (dcoke) in small quantities?!
Has anyone else read this? and do you think its down to indivuduals and their own weight loss stats and not a generalisation? I get so confused reading so many different things about whats hot an whats not lol :character00148:

thoughts please? xxx

I see...so shake soup and water it is then :(

Heey.. it's not so bad :) ...in fact, I've lived on fizzy drinks for years, and I've been having quite a bit of fun with CD...

I've never been a big fan of fizzy water.. I now know that's cause I'd not tried different ones til I'd found ones I absolutely love! :)

..and sipping on water through the day is often hard for people who aren't used to it for the first few days, but by the end of the first week or two, lots of us have found ourselves loving it!

..and, after the first couple of weeks, you get get water falvourings.. I thought I was holding out for the moment when I could first have them, and when it came to it, I had adapted, and wasn't wanting them after all! in fact, I've never bothered!!

-mint tea's another similar thing that I'd not really had before, but now I love it!

-you don't have to have you CD pack all at once.. you can split them, and we all have different taste obviously, but I actually really like them with lots of water anyway, and especially with psyllium husks added too, they feel like a filling drink...

I'm sure there's loads of ideas I've missed out...

..just be reassured that it's not the end of the world... and ultimately, what would you rather have? a healthy body, or a can of chemicals?? :D

all the very best!

Vxxx

Back