Claire Bear's shrinking mission

Smashing loss and I love your menu ideas x

Well I put too much pepper on the filling... So it was hot!!!
they use bread dough instead of party, meaning that each pasty is about 350 cals.
they were ok... Not nearly as nice as a proper pasty!! But nice pasty filling, surround by baked bread dough... So kind of weird, but ok!!!!

Well done on the loss Claire, that's fab!

And great that you tried the pasties (I LOVE pastry) - it's all about trial and error with recipes, isn't it, some I can live without, some become firm favourites and some (in my mad kitchen) are happy accidents :D

Isn't is such a great feeling when you find a diet recipe that become a favourite??!

the hairy dieter chicken and ham tangle pie is def one of those...

this one?! Maybe not...

i love ove baking and used to really enjoy making different things at weekend, pies, plans, puddings etc. and it's something I really miss since keeping an eye on my weight. I also really enjoy cooking curries etc and so I've been able to carry on with that, just a little more carefully.

having a lazy day today... Still in my onesie!

And here are the pasties...

image.jpg

Those look gorgeous! Shame they won't become a favourite but they certainly look the part.

Well done on your loss and getting back into it after Xmas :)

oh big bear
they look lovely darling x x x

2lbs off for me whoooooo.

Realising my mexico goal is completely uacheivable, but will stick with it anyway and see how far I can get. If I get to below 22st I'll be thrilled (6lbs in just over a month and a half). When I get back I'll readjust my targets and pick some new ones.

had a good week on plan. Have had a couple of days off (using up annual leave!) this week to get some jobs done. Going out for dinner with my lovely boyfriend tonight going to allow myself what I want so that I can enjoy it and get back on plan next week.

Well done Claire, 2lbs is a good loss , think of it in packs of butter it seems a lot.

Yaye well done on the 2lbs Claire, that's great - and i also like your idea of adjusting your holiday weight goal, why stress about it when you're losing weight anyway? :)

Had a wonderful night away in Ludlow with my boyfriend. Ate a 3 course meal, washed down with 2 large glasses of wine.

that was ok diet wise, as it was a treat, what really killed it was the FULL afternoon tea we had the next day - we're talking sandwhiches, scones with jam and cream plus a slice of cake... PHEW.

well, yes that treat will have yo last me for the rest of the month being on plan!!!

Back