Claire Bear's shrinking mission

same as the girls love plenty of water and greens x x

Thanks guys. Back on the regular water and squash today, and things are erm... Moving!!!
can definitely feel a bit bloated, so TOTM must be approaching. Don't know about anyone else, but this seems to happen about 2 weeks prior to the actual start of my period!!! pre pre pre PMT !, EURGH!

went out to the cinema with my boyfriend last night to watch the theory of anything. Really moving film, was very touched by it. I work in research with people with MND so came out feeling proud to be part of something that's hopefully going to make a difference. Such a devastating condition.

I nibbled led on a few of my boys chocs whilst out the cinema, then we went out for noodles at a nearby noodle bar. Kicking myself for the chocs, buts it's done now and so need to treasure the treat, and move on to a strict by the book week.

im just watching the diet programme on iplayer as its been mentioned by so many people on here...

I'm a feaster!!!! Which totally. Ames sense why the slimfast plan is working for me, because the set portions are what I need to know when to stop!!!!

Really interesting programme...

Bigbear said:
I'm a feaster!!!! Which totally. Ames sense why the slimfast plan is working for me, because the set portions are what I need to know when to stop!!!!

Really interesting programme...

I didn't take the test as it wouldn't work on my phone, but I'd say I was a constant craver, which is probably why daily fasting has worked for me! :) xx

My room is that the advice for festers is the high protein low GO diet, designed to make us feel full. I don't like a lot of the foods!!! beans and pulses... Eurgh...

so, I'm still sticking to my own plan - slimfast 321 plan, plus some calorie counting and trying to stay within 12-1400 a day.

I figure what the categorising is trying to show is the reasons that you overeat. So one way to combat my feasting problem would be yo eat food which fill me up. The other way (my way) old be yo ensure portion size is set, so that I don't need to rely on my tummy telling me when to stop. This works for me. When I finish meals, I sometimes still feel hungry, but Fter 5-10 mins when my food has settled I feel totally satisfied. So I'm thinking of it as an education, that I need to just keep a strict eye on portions, and also ensure that I eat slowly because I know that my body is just NOT GOOD at telling me when I've had enough, so I need my brain to do the work!!

Inspored by all the excercise on here and pulled myself off the sofa this afternoon and got out to do 90mins of gRfening. It felt GREAT to be out in the fresh air. I did lots of active jobs, energetically sweeping up leaves, pruning the wisteria, and then sprayed some weed killer around the front of the house. Can't wait for next weekend so I can get out there again and do a bit more.

Today's meals so far:

b: choc belvita biscuits - pack of 4
l: choc peanut slimfast meal bar
snacks : skinny Topcorn snack at 3:00, then whitworths toffee pecan shot at 5:30.

was planning on roast beef dinner tonight, but my boyfriend has come down with a migraine so we'll leave it for when he's better.

think I might go for hairy dieters Mediterranean burgers as I've got some in the freezer...

hope you BF feels better soon love

I think its meant to be 15 minutes for your stomach to tell your brain that you're full - but like most of us that 15 mins is too big where we can shove more in! Hope you feel better soon love xx

hi big bear how are you both today x x

Hiya,
im good thanks. Been super busy at work, taking lots of stuff home to work on in the evenings.
diet still going well, have stuck to plan all week. TOTM came yesterday, so hoping to see a loss on the scales, although took a sneak peek this evening and not convinced it'll be much at all, perhaps STS. Progress seems reeeally slow now, but determined to stick to it and hopefully it'll pick up again. I feel as if I may be losing inches even though the scales aren't budging very much. Never took measurements at the start as couldn't face it!!

Today/
b: mocha shake
l: 4 belvita cranberry biscuits
snack: pink lady Apple
snack: nutty snack bar
dinner: hair dieters local chicken tikka masala and pilau rice

1lb on this week :( My weight loss has just stalled since starting again after xmas. Will stick with it though!!!
Its really disappointng has have been on plan this week the whole time except for 1 evening (last weekend).

going out for a walk today with lovely boyf, so hopefully that will help to shift some pounds and get things going!!

1lb on this week :( My weight loss has just stalled since starting again after xmas. Will stick with it though!!!
Its really disappointng has have been on plan this week the whole time except for 1 evening (last weekend).

going out for a walk today with lovely boyf, so hopefully that will help to shift some pounds and get things going!!

So annoying when we don't get the loss we deserve. Hang on in there and it will start shifting again. Enjoy the walk - hope its as lovely there as it is here :)

Sorry hun :( are you checking your measurements too? It could just be the wrong totm or water retention x

No, I should have taken measurements at the beginning of this, but I couldn't face it at the timel

hey ho, I'm sticking with it. Hoping for a better week.

Great at walk yesterday. After about two hours of walking I was exhausted though!! Done a but of cleaning in the house today to try and keep my activity levels up.

Well done on the activity. Keep going and the scales will shift :D

I'm with you on the measurements I did mine but was mortified as needed to fiddle with tape measure as not long enough to do my original hip measurement :eek: Needless to say I never wrote them in my SW book only on my passworded spreadsheet on my laptop!

Whoooo 3 lbs off this week. I feel like I'm back on the weight loss train... WHOO WHOOOOOO

have been sticking to plan, but think that long walk last weekend definitely helped to kick start things again.
must keep up with excercises, only walking at the moment but it has always been important to me on this journey to do things that I can stick to in the longer term.
planning to do lots of housework today, and all that helps too of course!!

had Belvita biscuits for lunch, and will have a SF meal bar for lunch. Apple as a snack then probably a bag of skinny Topcorn. For dinner I'm going to try and make the hairy dieters low cal Cornish pasties - using bread dough instead of proper pastry ??!? Wish me luck!!!

Back