Claire Bear's shrinking mission

I bet the salt and spices in the takeaway will be the guilty party making you hold on to extra water. I know I refuse to weigh myself for a week or so after a takeaway they're evil (but tasty)! Roast dinner sounds relish though.

TK Maxx near us never seems to have anything I like in!! Probably for the best as I gave away enough clothes for about 10 people just before Xmas and am trying not to restock too much!

By some miracle I'm back to 19st 13, so lost the Cornwall holiday gain which is faaaaaab!
Been in London at a conference the past few days, but managed t beau reasonably sensible with food choices.

Been out for dinner twice this week, but a sneaky peek at the scales this morning showed a 2lb loss that I'm chuffed with!
Not drinking alcohol at the moment and I think that definitely helps.
Will do official weigh in tomorrow and hope the loss is still registering!!

Well... I stepped on the scales five times to check what I was seeing was correct and I got the same each time... 5lb loss!!! Hooray me, although it was an ok week, I don't think I deserve a mammoth loss. But I'm taking it and holding on to it with both hands :)

Lots of cleaning this weekend because me family are coming to stay with me next week.

My brother lives in Seattle, but he has been over here with his wife on holiday and they came to stay with me for a couple of nights midweek. My parents camera yo stay too, so I had a full house and we went out for a few meals, ate cake etc etc... Well it's resulted in a 2lb gain, but wouldn't have expected anything else really!!

Back on plan now, and hope I can bump it off soon :)

Oh sad to hear that Claire, I suppose that will always happen on special occasions. It does happen to naturally slim people , this time you are responding like one of the lucky fore mentioned and it will roll off you x

Well that 2lbs came right off! Plus another 1lb off this week means I've lost a stone since Xmas :)
Also means I'm 1lb away from a big hoal of mine - to get to 40 BMI - no longer morbidly obese!!

Can't wait for the weather to improve then I will get out and do more walking at the weekend. Not that I should use weather as an excuse, but it's just so much more appealing on a nice sunny day!

So I weighed again today, because Saturday is my normal weigh in day, and I have lost another pound since yesterday!!

well I'm taking that ! Hold on to it with both hands :)

So that means I am now officially 40 BMI.... And hopefully soon I will be BELOW 40 which is incredible, and amazing and I just don't want to do anything this week to mess it up!!! :)

Wahaay ! Well done my little love. A stone since xmas and close to a personal goal. Double whammy !

Weather forecast is fine, so get those walking boots on x

Thank you lovely Jilly :)
I'm off to Devon for the night - family get together. Going to try and not go too mad, but also know I'll be indulging in a pudding after dinner tonight... And then prob a hotel breakfast tomorrow... Maybe a walk tomorrow is a good idea :) !!

Yay!! Well done on the fab loss and milestone! You are doing amazing :) x

Thank you Shelley xx

1lb off today,Munich is really good considering I had a fancy meal with family last weekend. Managed to get a decent walk in midweek in my lunch break (2 miles) and I think that helped to boost things.

Onwards and downwards!!!

Anyone got any plans for coping with Easter? I really don't want yo deny myself all chocolate, but at the same time I don't want to go TOO mad and ruin all my hard work

Another 1lb off. Weighing early as I'm off to Devon tonight to see my parents, and there will be Easter diet carnage...

Well done on all of the losses!

I have no advice for minimising chocolate overload at Easter, unfortunately. Maybe just buy a little for yourself and eat only that, and hide any offerings from others to be eaten at a later date? On a high shelf somewhere that you won't see it often.

Chocolate is just the best.... Isn't it?! and why is it that one bit is not enough, or even two, or three... Or how come you can eat a full meal, but still scoff down chocolate afterwards!

Well. I've enjoyed Easte, but enough is enough! One more yummy dinner tonight and will have crumble and ice cream for pudding, the it's back on plan. not expecting a good weigh in on Saturday, but at least I have all week to limit the damage.

In amongst the scoffing I've been on a few walks - both 3 miles, so hopefully that will help things!

Hi Claire , Great to hear you are doing so well.Are you still doing the yoga?

Back