Claire Bear's shrinking mission

Hi susu,
No, unfortunately not doing yoga anymore. I keep kicking myself about it because I was really keen to carry it on, and I hope that I will do some more.
I originally signed up to a particular 12 week yoga for bad backs course, and the once that came to an end I stopped.
I bought a yoga DVD, but of course I've never done it!
There is a yoga class in a local village hall, I really need to sort out getting to that.
perhaps I'll sign up after the Easter holidays... :)

How is your exercising going? Are you still going to the gym and going swimming?

Sticking with my slimfast shake in the mornings as it seems to fill me up, and it's great for 200 cals. Also, I can drink it in the car on the way to work that saves me a bit of extra time.

I'm having slimfast meal bars for lunches, unless I go for lunch with a workmate in which case I try to make a healthy choice. The hospital I work in had a Pret a manger, and they have got some good salad options for 200-300 cals.

Tonight I have jacket potato with cold beef, coleslaw (diet) and salad.

Off to London for work tomorrow. Will try and do a bit of walking between the stations etc. And maybe get off a stop early to stretch the legs a bit

Made some bad choices for food today - was out in London at a work thing, buffet lunch started it off and the ended up snacking all day, stopping off in Pret a manger and then coming home to make a mountain of cheese on toast!!

Hopefully offset some of that by lots of walking, done around 9,000 steps as I got off the tube a few stops early and walked the rest of the way back to Marylebone to get the train home

Right, so I've got a holiday at the end of the month (30th April) and I'd love to get past the 19st mark, which means another 3lb off. I'm expecting a gain this week, so it could me more I need to lose!
It's my birthday on Monday, so that could se time back too

Hmph. Too many nice things coming up, and not enough chance to have a good on plan week!! Must try and find opportunities to excercise to limit the damage,

Hi Claire, I haven't read through your whole diary but from what I ahve read you've lost 7 stone just since August last year. That is totally amazing and I feel so inspired by you. I have about 5 or 6 stone to loose....Ideally 8. I can't wait to follow your diary more and one day hopefully read all 31 pages.
Hope u have a good wkend planned x

Thanks Tangerine, it's about 9 and a half stone since August 2014, I think that's 20 months? Any ways, it's been a long time! And thank you :)

1lb on today, which feels a small price to pay for the enjoyment of Easter chocolate!

Going to the garden centre today and then on to do supermarket shopping. Will try and get out in the garden this afternoon if the sun comes out, and do a bit of tidying a maybe plant some summer bulbs.

Pretty good day - am trying some different options aside from slimfast products but it's hard to keep those calories down!

b: activia rhubarb yogurt, blueberries, pomegranate seeds and a sprinkle of rude health granola
L: 2 slices of toast, butter and honey, clementine
D: roast chicken, 1 roast potato, asparagus and cabbage
S: weight watchers choc biscuit

Did an hour on the treadmill today, even did a few bouts of jogging.
Decided I will try and do this more often, although I DEFINITELY need a sports bra, and also something to hold my tummy in !!!
On eBay now...

Well done on getting on a treadmill - I hate them so much haha - a sports bra is necessary. I am struggling at aquafit now because my costume is too big and so not that supportive but I can't wear a sports bra in the water.

food looks nice - especially your breakfast and lunch - I love rhubarb yogurt - asda do a fat free rhubarb and vanilla one that is very nice too. I also love toast but I'm not great at sticking to a reasonable amount of it.

Leaving do, bring and share lunch at work today. Treats galore!, tried to hold back, but still ate way too much naughty stuff!
Oh well. New day tomorrow...

Aargh, 1lb on this week. Same last week, so I'm on a gaining streak!!
Going down to London today, and don't want to spoil it by not letting myself enjoy a few naughty treats.

Will have to be extra good and 100% on plan from Sunday onwards. IVe got a holiday at the end of the month, and I'd love to be at 19st for then, so I've got 3 weeks to lose those 5lbs.... Doable? Maaaaaybe...

Well... IVe been good all week and got a 4lb loss! Don't really feel I deserve THAT much, but I'm grabbing it and holding on with both hands!! Haha

Hello WeMitters!! I left this forum last April for the best reason ever - I was pregnant! Our beautiful daughter arrived in december.

She's 3 months old today, and I've bravely stepped on the scales for the first time since she was born. Ouch! 24 stone! Well it was all worth it for enjoying pregnancy and keeping my sanity through the last few months, but I seriously need to get back in the wagon and shift this weight. I managed to get down to 19st just before falling pregnant, so want to get back to that and then try and get even further after that.

Forum seems quiet these days. I'm going to post every day in the hope that I can make some new friends on here (as well as catch up with old ones!)

It's good to be back xxxxx

Claire Bear, how lovely to see you - and many congratulations on your wee girl!

Also, well done on getting back on the wagon :). I'm just back on it myself, week 2 of SW (from home in Italy).

Here to cheer you on xx

So good to see you in here Susie!

Thank you :)

I'm kicking myself for the weight gain, but no good dwelling in it.

Thank you for your support. This forum was my absolute motivation and total support last time, and I lost almost 10 stone!

Here's to getting back on the wagon and to spring finally arriving x

Yes, calorie counting worked so well for me before, I think that's what I'll stick to again.
I'm still breast feeding so I need to be really careful not to dip too low. im goingbtobstay well above 2000 caps. I've been stuffing my face with cakes and ch9colatebsinkuch thatbto be honest to begin with it's just about trying to track what I am eating and get a bit of control on this situation !!!

Back