Claire Bear's shrinking mission

i must get my hairy bikers book back out

Strawberry shake for breakfast, meal bar for lunch. Mandarin mid afternoon and an apple on the bus in the way home.

used the masala marinade from the hairy dieters book on chicken thighs, and have some tomato and aubergine curry from the freezer to heat up with some rice.

Hoping TOTM comes soon so I can get it over with and weigh in properly. Scared to look at the mo cos I know my weight goes up a lot just before and don't want to disappoint myself on the scales...

Hey ClaireBear, have not been around for a couple of weeks but very pleased to see you are still doing well and losing. :)

You have done so well so far you are such an inspiration! I will be back on Slim Fast net week and I think reading your diary will definitely help motivate me!

hey bluecow. nice to see you back again. thank you for the kind words, and lots if luck with your SF adventure.
please keep me updated with your progress x

Getting into a good routine - shake for breakfast, meal bar for lunch.
Had a banana this afternoon and a SF snack bar in the bus.

Having a pizza exoress pollo pizza with salad for tea.

feeling really on top of things at work, for a change!!

Life is good :)

Long day at work, not home till gone 7.

Today, I've had a shake for breakfast, then a meal bar for lunch. banana this afternoon and 2 mandarins on the way home.

Hairy dieters sausages with mash fir tea, and a yoghurt.

same old same old, just chugging along trying to stick to my plan.

weigh in on Saturday...

Just trying to staying on plan these days. been on this diet for a month, lost 27lbs, but need to stick to it as can feel myself wanting to stray!

Going to try and plan all my meals for next week. having a plan means it's harder to stray, and will buy lots of veg again as that seems to work to fill me up. Am also going to think about how to make sure my fluid intake is maintained, as it's the first thing that goes out the window once I get busy at work.

Last night made the Spanish chicken bake, had it with a small heap of cous cous and some mange tout.

Tonight I had a Cornish pasty that I made quite a few weeks ago. I tend to do a massive batch and freeze them, SO good but don't really want to think too much about how many cals in it! Still, it's the first treat I've had since starting this, so it was worth it.

Hope everyone is is doing well... Only 1lb off for me this week, but at least it's some progress and not a gain. I've been painting the bathroom this afternoon. not a massive space, but still a few hours of moving around is all good !!

Well done for the loss hun! :)

Can you make a concious effort to have a bottle of juice/water to hand? I find I don't bother so much if I have to move for one - but if I've got one at the side of me then I'm constantly swigging from it.

yeah, good point. I need to make sure when I get into work each day, that I straight yo kitchen and make a bottle of squash up so it's on my desk. otherwise the hours just slip past and I get through the day without drinking hardly anything!!

Sat and planned my meals for the week with my lovely boyfriend. Still sticking to the hairy dieters recipes.

Hurt back back this morning. annoyingly just a small movement, but couldn't move for a while. Aargh! Resting now as don't want to aggravate it.

Have managed to get the shopping done though as boyfriend came with me. just sat watch the Grand Prix now, and having a lazy Sunday so far.

Hiya Claire :wavey:

I've been away for the last month so this is the first chance to say hi - and wow how well you've done in that time! Keep up the excellent work hun :)

Susie x

Hi, thanks everyone. Hi Susie - love the cat pic :)

Still on track, but did RUBBISH with fluid today. so busy all day, ended up just having my lunch in the car in the way home at 5pm, washed down with 2 bottles of water! Ah well. Tea was some masala marinated lamb steaks, with pilau rice and tomato and aubergine curry.

got dinners planned for the week, Find it easier to stick to that way. Will try again with fluid tomorrow!

Shake for breakfast, 2 mandarins mid morning, meal bar for lunch, apple in the afternoon and a chocolate snack bar in the way home. Just had chicken fajitas for dinner,followed by a shape yoghurt.
Another day totally RUBBISH on fluid intake!! Really need it get that sorted before the week is over.

Driving up to Hull for a meeting tomorrow. Hoping I can stick to plan. Just need it keep away from meeting nibbles...

Would one of those sports bottles with you wherever you go help? :) Like those for shaking up shakes? :)

I'll wave at you in Hull from across the river ;)

Back