Claire Bear's shrinking mission

ohh pics lovely hun well done on your 5 mile walk x x x

Thanks all!
Weigh in tomorrow - hoping for a loss this week, as I think last week was skewed by hormonal times...
fingers crossed

Thanks guys!

quiet day, went for a quick shopping trip and then to sainsburys. Come down with a cold so mainly sat in front of the TV today blowing my sore nose :( :coffee:

will try try and do my treadmill session tomorrow, as want to keep up with that.

today had pork chop with cabbage and oven chips for dinner. My boyf found a really yummy spice rub for the pork,Mao hopefully can use that on lots of other things too.

Well done on the loss Claire, and that rub sounds nice - you've reminded me, I've got some Ras El Hanoot to use, it's lovely on chicken :)

hi hun
hope your feeling a little better and well done on the loss x x

On the mend cold wise, still a little snotty but managed to dose myself up today and drag myself down to London for a Nursing conference. Even won joint runner up for my poster !!

Usually at these things there is a sandwich lunch, and it's easy to make healthy choices, or limit myself by only having 2 small sandwiches. BUT today got hit by a hot buffet, so harder to make good choices. Then completely caved and had a slice of Bakewell tart for pudding!, Hey ho. Sticking to plan overall, so not going to worry!

Going to a leaving do at work on Friday night, and plan to have a few glasses of wine, so perhaps will weigh in on Friday morning??!

Increasing the quantity and quality of recruitment to our team - I'm senior research nurse and am constantly searching for nurses to join us!!

Congrats on the poster, Claire - and i also think it's a good plan to move your WI day :)

Sounds like a fab weekend!

Aargh - got an interview tomorrow for a job I don't know if I want!
so nice to not be worrying about my weight and how I look for once

Oooh good luck for the interview - you may as well go for it, then you can decide later how you feel about it xxx

I got the job!! But decided it was for me so have sent an email to decline.
had a takeaway tonight - now feel very sick and guilty :(

Whoopp managed to get 1lb off this week.
want to try and get some excercise in over the weekend to keep that metabolism up.

Back