Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

What can I drink this weekend that aint too bad and that aint vidka - me and that stuff dont mix v well :X

hmmmm, i might try vamouth

really beautiful claire - how exciting.
Are you gonna go with this 1??
Good Luck and enjoy every moment, we got married May this year, had a cracking day and weekend of fun and felt v special.
Once I learn how to put photos, I'll post them.

Nxx

gorgeous dress hon - great choice

thanks ladies and yh I will prob go for that dress :)
xx

BAD BAD BAD DAY JUST HAVING PIZZA! BEEN OUT ALL DAY VISITING NAN IN HOSSIE AND AINT COOKED I know me bad :(x

BAD BAD BAD DAY JUST HAVING PIZZA! BEEN OUT ALL DAY VISITING NAN IN HOSSIE AND AINT COOKED I know me bad :(x
Aww dont worry we all do it at one time or another draw a line under it now and start again. Look at this link and just think I bet your pizza was nowhere as fatty as this one.

Pimp That Snack

Hope that makes you feel a teeny bit better.:)

just a margarita with sweetcorn :)

oh well done now :x best be gd tomm no n fri n sat... starve n just drink lolo

Underwear Solutions

HAVE A LOOK AT THIS LOL

Available in C-GG cups in most back sizes- the bra is a revolutionary new concept for supporting and shaping that does not use conventional lingerie theories and IT REALLY DOES WORK. Whether you are big, droopy, old or young – we have fitted this bra and know it really does do the job it promises for the vast majority of women who have tried it.

Wow thanks for that Di! Im have to invest in summat like that - even for my wedding as If Im the same cup size as am now I will have trouble!

Im going to start my food diary today again!! slipped a bit :x

Also, This wedding tomm I dont think Im going to drink, will only have a drink when go out sat as I think will be better! Ha ha ha!

xx

Well ladies Im not drinking at the wedding this eve :) Im gna be good and resist the food too unless I know I can have coz its free lol

Tomm I will have a drink but will resist the kebab on way home!

So gonna go say bye to parents as going on holiday for 2 weeks - yay peace! lol

Can start swimming again now too as Paul off for a week and my sis can watch the kids the week after! So hopefully that will help the weight loss!!

So all in feeling positive at the min :D

Lets hope it stays! xxx

Well the wedding was amazing and I drank Diet Coke all night!

I had a few sausages and veggie samosas that was it! How cool - went over syns but tbh could have been a lot worse - today Will be a diff story tho lol

Out with the gals this eve!

Hmmmm!1xx

And im paying the deposit 4 my dress!!!!!!!!!

im gettingmarried in 18 mths but Its a big white wedding and my god its hard and so expensive we started now lololol

aah good luck with it all sooooooooooooooo expensive now a days you will look great in that dress that's got to be a great motivation for you if anything! x

Back