Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

You'll get there honey, don't worry and quit weighing yourself!! You'll be de-motivating yourself and your weighing at different times of the day prob.

Wooooo

i lost the lb i wanted to lose!

Get in there!!!!!!!!
Xx

Woohoo, well done Claire the first 1lb of the new month. I'll update the team for you x

Ta huni :)
Im chuffed its bn bugging me for ages now! x

well done claire x

What a few days Im so frigging tired and just cant catch up :/

Paul had a Nike Run at Wembley on sunday and then yest we had his Nanas funeral... Im drained!

Diet was hard going yesterday as buffet and there was nowt that would have been free etc :(

Back on today and will be ok from now - dreading going out friday for food tho :/
xxx

Morning - I have a headache adn least Molly is at school so can just mooch the day away!

Going to stay on track and I aint going TGI on friday now so Im plsd can just proceed with diet :)

You all ok! x

What can I have? Im not feeling too great so quick and easy!

x

Have put some pics up pmp!

x

Im not feeling very inspired today...

I have had my cereal and my noodles for lunch and gna have jacket pot for dinner - fine lovely but I just feel really crap... Iv had a headache for 3 days now and its getting on my wick.. I hate taking pain killers but have had 1 now - a little better... but lingering :(

I have college this weekend which is just hard wk... They supply food but not anything that I can really eat - boohoo!

Happy days here! Heres hoping the scales are nice to me come monday!
xxx

Im so not happy! Iv been so good and had my syns free foods ss foods and im not budging a lb.. boohooo!x

Im gna measure again at the end of the mth with the others on here and see but Im getting really stuck atthe min - Im doing well increased water intake, made sure had syns and all that yet nowt! x

Chin up matey, you've been doing so well, its hard when you feel rubbish I know. Hope your little girl had fun being back at school xxx

Cheers Vix... Yh she is loving it! She is now her classes school counsellor lol - goes to meetings and stuff ha ha ha! She well plsd! x

Bless her - how old is she?! xxx

We have a school council, and the kids love it, they feel really responsible x

She is 6 going on 16 but 7 in oct! Yh she feels all responsible for ppl lol. Even better as the class voted for her - love her!!

Ill put some pics up of my kids tomm :)

Good Eve... well aint eaten much today had half a cookie and a few chips in Mcds when went with kids :(

Erm Im making chicken satay for dinner - 3 syns for the lot :) YUMMY

I will put the recipe on the sticky - if nice lolol

Done a lot of walking today and went playgroup so hopefully the cookie and chips wont bugger me up :/

Im at college all weekend and they supply food which I dunno what the heck I will eat as prob wont be the best for me :( booooooohoooooooooo
xxx

Back