Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

Good Mornin... So hopefully back on track... I need to get my backside focused again :)

Hopefully Im going to the wedding dress shop again on sat to try again and pay a deposit....woooooooo lol

So I am hoping for a loss next monday...

xxxx

Right well we are going to the London Eye tomm and then summat to eat - hmm this will be fun!?!?
x

It is yh defo!

Its well exciting, Im going to the wedding dress shop again to see if I still like that one and go from there!

I cant believe how quick the 6 mths have gone since started arranging :)
x

i cant wait lol

had a bad day food wise tho :( well 2 slices of pizza n salad from pizza hut..

oooooooooooooooops

Well Good Evening All!

How are you doing this fine bank holiday? We went to the seaside!! Ramsgate, was nice.. Went with pauls family :)

Am home now and am gna be focused as of tomm, AF is here and my god she played havoc with me last week!?! I was so naughty!!

Anyhoo STS again this week - not too bad as been bad and * week :(

The funeral of Pauls nana is next monday, woooo!! My parents are back home on sat and I cant wait - has been a stressful week at mums - aint looking fwd to my kids becoming teenagers!

I paid the deposit for my wedding dress and tried another on - which was boooooooooooooootiful but my original was better - Im so happy it is done :)

Oh well... ill be back now and you can all keep me on track lol

xxx

Hello!!

Well I aint eaten muh today - few digestives with a cup of tea as been out etc but Im having chicken and veg for dinner and maybe few pots??

I dunno whether to have gravy or not?!!?

Oh and Im so sick of not being at home!

I love staying in the house but the lodger that comes with it is seriously getting on my nerves!?x

wELL GET ME TODAY

I have been swimmging at 8.30 this morning, playgroup then I walked to the shop So feeling motivated

Gonna start food lists again!!

So heres a loss this week?!?

Dinner was lush and Im feeling really positive! Just hope it stays that way

So please ladies keep me on track! Im a lb away from the next stone down and I really wanna see it soon!?x

Good luck Claire. Sounds like you're doing really well. Hope you get that pound you're looking for. XX

Good Afternoon All Fellow Losers (Weight ones obviously!!)

Hope all ok??

Well I been park today and run around after my iccle one - heres hoping that helps lol

Feeling positive at the min - hope it lasts and monday ill boost me a bit!!!

I had summat else tyop say but have forgotten :????

ha - I had one of those blank moments earlier today. I put it down to doing 5 days work in 4 days and my brain is over worked!! :D

I blame me kids - they are sending me nuts!!!
x

But you would'nt change them for the world!!!!!:D:D:D

wouldnt I??

I have been house sitting for my mum as been away and had my teenage sisterhere - OMFG I could string her up!!cx

Have you remembered yet?! x

Hmmmm in a word No!!

Iv been so good and jumped on scales this morn (oooooooooops) and iv lost nothing! Im fed up! All I want is a lb to shift!! lol

Back