Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

I dont give a rats ass what anyone puts on my facebook.. But I can understand where you coming from.. everyone entitled to their privacy .. eat some prunes!!!!

No its I aint got a prob ppl knowing Im on a diet - its obvious I have lost 4 stone lol but I dont want this site mentioned! My stalker will join and I will have NO peace LOL
X

HA HA HA HA HA HA not this fecker you wouldnt some friend she is meant to be thats all I am saying 1lol
x

I aint got any prunes other suggestions?
x

Hot tea aint wkd?
I gotta try summat tho Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?!
x

Claire try Morrisons veg chilli, that might shift you. xxx

He he he! Maybe its my body adjusting to new plan as eating green/red for so long?
xx

run up and down the stairs or if you smoke have a cigarette, i used to have a cig, and sit down for a chat on phone and always have to go

He he he! Maybe its my body adjusting to new plan as eating green/red for so long?
xx
This happened to me a couple of weeks ago, just had loads of water, found it hard at first because cold flavoured water in this weather is not nice but now i pop some in a cup and bung it in the microwave and its lovely, i use Perfectly Clear, lemon and lime one is nice. Iv'e now gone back to being regular again. xxx

Oh I have upped the water..... heres hoping :)
x

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

He has ordered one! WoooWoooo!!

Yay us :)
xxx

Awwwww I want one too!!!! [stamping my feet in frustration] Santa didn't bring me one because everywhere was out of stock :(

Back