Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

i got my wii off ebuyer.com
but check simplygames.com too

additionsdirect I think he said! x

I wanna Wii Fit soooo bad!!! :) Lucky you!! :) hehe

My Wii still hasn't come yet! Oh and I know you have gone to bed, so you will see this in the morning but have you been for a s**t yet? :D:eek::D

They are so worth the money and the efforts to get one, although i tend to have phases of going on, i always enjoy it, i heard sometime soon, they will bring out a new set of activities for the wii fit, which will be awesome!!!!!!

No I aint been yet SA n Im well excited about it - IM GOING TO TRY AND GO ON AT LEAST 30 mins a day :)
x

So today we are off to Bluewater and then to Sainsburys (deep joy!)

So SW friendly shop :)

So yh.... not much going on - no idea what dinner will be today etc...

Have a gd day all...

xxx

Enjoy your day out babe. Make sure you pick up some prunes on your journey!

Dunno if I like em - will try em tho if helps!

try some of this...

832351b.jpg

my mum had problems and when she has a small amount of this she's on the bog within an hour. it's fairly cheap in holland and barrett. ;)

Oh hello huni but I cant view what you said :(

xx

So off we trotted to Bluewater!
Well Im officially into this fitness crap - I got Nike, joggers, top and jacket to go out and start training for this flaming run :/

I also despise the Disney Store in the sales ffs

We also went to the food court (KFC, McDs, Pizza Hut, Nandos, TGI's Eddies the list goes on) and the kids and Paul had McDs - I had a jacket pot - cheese n beans - come on!

Iona got 2 lion king soft toys :) Molly got a camp rock duvet set, HSM / sharpay dress and Hannah Montana book....Paul got nowt :/ So he just ordering some trainers lol

So I walked miles prob as we went sainsburys after :/ Get us!
Spent lots but seem to have nowt!

So anyhoo enough from me!
x

Sounds like you have had a lovely day. I stayed in watching the Darts. We always watch the Lakeside darts. Also, I have been revamping our website, hoping to generate some more business!

was great... we love the lakeside darts too :)

glad you've had a shopping day, ive not been for a week now (apart from food shopping) think a shopping trip is in order for tomorrow! get you with your new fitness regimey thing xxx

I want Tony O'Shea to win but OH wants Ted Hanky. We always never end up supporting the same peeps.

Ys go shopping Vix! Well deserved and god I must have lost the plot - Im thinking about a nice walk tomm to the woods with the gals :)

SA Oooh I dunno who I want to win - what happened to Taylor!

Taylor went over the the dark side ages ago babe.

Back