Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

What weekend is that then?

I should (all will power permitting!) be near or at target then LOL

XXX

Aww hun i would be kicking arse to, i hate it when he goes out in the same city that we live let alone away. I spend all day on my own, don't see why he gets to go out and have fun while i spend it on my own :( but thats just me.

I am organising a girly weekend at Butlins in Minehead for the 12th June, one of those adult weekends!

if we do the end of the mth then?
xx

I had my dinner agggggggggeeeeeeeeeeees ago but all of a sudden I feel really bloated and like I weigh 10 ton?!

Argh Im well peeved I wanna go bed but I aint gna settle :(

I know! Plenty of water for me tomm I think I havent drunk a lot compared to mormal so that what it gotta be?
x

PLEASE CAN NO-ONE PUT ANYTHING ABOUT THIS SITE ON MY FACEBOOK!
AS YOU MAY HAVE ALL SEEN MY RANT ABOUT MATE - I DONT WANT HER KNOWING BOUT US LOT LOL

HOW SAD I KNOW BUT IM GETTING THE HUMP WITH HER

and if she was on here I would go MAD!!!

I believe that facebook is about friends and if I add you to mine I consider you a friend, not a slimming buddy. This forum is about weight loss and the 2 should remain separate. There are people on my FB who I'm not comfortable talking about my weight with so I don't like my weight/diet being mentioned on there either. Totally understand hun.

So today how are we all....

All is ok here - still bit bloated but making more effort to drink some water today - kick me up the behind and all that!

I aint feeling very well have a vile chesty cough - grrrr!!

Paul is out for a few beers this eve - so an hour or 2 of peace - is there anything on telly tho - prob not lol

Heres to a better day today :)
xxx

morning honey ..good to see your feeling more posative x
have a nice bubble bath and pamper tonight do you the world of good ..I have now lost my voice and mr beans is delighted ! was hoping to go to the sales today...i hate being poorly
have a great day honey xxxxx

Know what you mean about FB. I prefer my diet stuff to be secret too. No worries about my posting anything on your FB huni!

Try and eat some prunes if you can, they will help move things along!

I need sumthing - its getting on my nerves now!

TY ladies :)
xx

Get better soon Hun! Have you tried sprinkling linseed on porrige? Or you can soak a tablespoon in hot water overnight , strain and drink the water, or you can grind the seeds and sprinkle over soup.

Back