Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

Good Morning!!
So what are the plans today?
We are off to the In-Laws I think, wedding talk - Oh joy!!

I made the scan bran ferrero rocher things this morn and they are in fridge ready for later, I only used 3 scan bran, 2 tbsp of nutella and 1 golden syrup which in my head wks out at 11.5 syns (cant remember how many balls I made but they will be under a syn each :) Summat to munch on later if this sick feeling passes!! Grrrrrr!!!!!!

Be back later to update
:)

Have a good day all
xxxx

My Sunday

Morning everyone
A beautiful day here in Wirral, up before 7am.:p
Have watched F1 race and had breakfast.
Going to do some housework after I have finished on here.:eek:
We are having our Sunday dinner earlier (hubby cooking it):p as he is going to watch the semi final - come on Everton.:)
Back to work tomorrow after the Easter break - in a way looking forward to it as I want to get back into a routine.
Have a good day everyone.
Irene

Mmm I want to try those pretend ferreo rocha... trouble is, if I buy nutella, I'll make them and then just finish the rest of the jar off!!

Today - Was meant to be going shopping with Marc but he's got a migraine, so I'm sat here nursing my slight hangover with a coffee at the moment.

Think I may nip to B&Q and get some plants for the garden, although I hate creepy crawlies and getting dirty (who'd have guessed I'm a farmers daughter).

Enjoy the inlaws. xxx

Well the in-laws was nice actually!!

Went for a walk and come home to have a nice dinner, simple chicken and salad but so very filling!! All good!

My pretend ferrero rocher were/are lovely!! Mione wk out at just over 0.5syns each so even better!! pmsl!!

Chuffed!

x

i think its 2 syns per tbsp of chocolate spread, 2 syns per tbsp of golden syrup then you could use the scan bran as a b box so thats 6 syns ... x

I only used 3 s/b, 2 nutella tbsp and 1 Golden Syrup but I made 14.. mine wks out as 1 HEXb (had 2 with LC cheese) and then only 10 syns - still have 8 left!! may all be gone by bed time tho pmsl

So what i have eaten!?

Banana and Tea
Chicken and new pots with Salad ( tbsp ex light salad cream - 1 syn)
2 Scan Bran with LC Cheese and cucumber! (I like s/b btw!!!)
Tea and the F/R fake things lol
xxxx

Yes Im not too bad! I sts again this week but hey ho!

Im bk on for the next 5 weeks so all good :)
xxx

Yes Im in the zone, Im out friday night so not going mad on syns now and if I only drink it will be ok.. as long as dont get munchies LOL

Yes I can do this ! x

IM A HAPPY HAPPY BUNNY TODAY!!

OMG I JUST GOT INTO A SIZE 12 TOP!! SWEET LORD I NEARLY PEED MY PANTS IN NEXT WOOOHOOOO!!

Its prob a one off as its a shirt thing but wow!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! x

Im not a 12 on bottom tho - thats the next one!?
x

Banana and Tea
MullerLight
3 Krisp Rolls with Cheese and Cucumber (1HE + part HEa)
Salad with Taco Spice Mince (2.5 syns for the spice mix) Cheese and 1tbsm salad cream!
Strawberries and Raspberries with lf ff and quark mixed!
xxx

Yummy!

xxx Saving syns as out friday night! xxx

Thanks huni! Yes I am pleased?!
x

Back