Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

Oh we are doing them next - oh can I be fecked?!
x

ooooo good luck, sure yours will be fine, i should have known better, i'm creative in my head, its the getting out and into practise where i always slip up

Good Arvo All

Hows ya days been so far!

Well I havent done much to be honest!?

Popped to the shops, now home and debating taking kids for McDs later :/ Hmmm

So today I have had!
A Skinny Cappucino
Banana
2 SB with Cottage Cheese and Cumcumber
2 Boiled Eggs
1 Pork Chop, broccoli, Cauli, Carrots, Green Fine beans and new tatties!

May make cheese sauce with Quark :/

Erm... So 1 syn for SB....

Good day!
xxx

hi

Hi to claire,

im the same as you! im a size 36 HH and its not good, before i lost weight i was a 48 LL i really dont get why women go though surgery to get their boobs made to stupid sizes, ive got 2 bras but they were both really expencive, I hate it so much that i have been to the doc about a boob job and because ive lost alot of weight from dieting they have said i have a good chance of getting it done on the NHS, yay.... but just enjoy wedding dress shopping if you go to the right store theyll will treat you well and make you look great no matter what size you are xx

Claire, that top table dec was shockingly cheap! All the materials came from Hobby Craft and was home made. You can make up something similar and tie it with the ribbon in your colour scheme

Morning Claire,
Ho are you today on this lovely morning? Whats in store for your busy life today? ;)

Good Arvo!

Well this morn I have been to playgr with DD and got proofs from pics - lovely!! Then to florist to pay deposit for flowers - lovely!! Then to Iceland to get milk n crap!! Now at mums waiting to get other DD - All good fun ere!!

Food today has been ok
Tea and Alpen Light at P/Gp
Egg Mayo Roll
Dinner have no flaming idea whatsoever!!!

2 syns so far!!!

This eve I dunno whether to drive home and walk up school as weather nice!?!!?

Yes I may just do that... I log it Taz!!
xxxxx

I just had a small chinese! Tint bit rice and chow mein and few chicken balls!? the amt I walked and will walk tomm I should be ok!
xxx

I had chow mein for dinner tonight too! I only managed half of it though so that will be tomorrows dinner too!

pml gem!! well paul said why not lol

i jumped on scales this morn and I think I may be ok - but as said sumwhere else Im out for a 3 mile walk today and then again on monday! I should have a tight ass at least lol
xxx

pml gem!! well paul said why not lol

i jumped on scales this morn and I think I may be ok - but as said sumwhere else Im out for a 3 mile walk today and then again on monday! I should have a tight ass at least lol
xxx
Have a great weekend...
And a great time on your bender!!! :rolleyes:
China town here i come tonight :D:D

Ohhh chinese, yum. Doesn't sound too bad hun, plus you're getting plenty of exercise so it's all good.

I'm going tonight for one too - shezuan beef and boiled rice - LUSH!!!

xxx

Evening!!

Im pooped! I walked 3 miles to know how far R4L is and some more on top!

Got sausage casserole in the oven.. it better be nice as I wanted a spainish omlette!

Have you all had a good day
xx

Twas on sat but am doing another tomm!?
x

Enjoy your walk today Claire. I'm off out this afternoon too and told myself I wont be back until I've done at least 5 miles. I need to start being more disciplined.

Have a great Sunday x

I HAVE LOST ANOTHER LB!!

Wooohooo!!

Im happy and gna have a good day!!!

xxxx​

Back