Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
Well I thought Im gna start my own daily thing!

So how do I feel today - FAT!

Im having a bad week - although I havent been bad - even went Nandos last night and ate chicken in pitta that was it :(

Been to Bluewater today, O had to get a shrug and a bag to go with a dress but wanted new top and jeans but kids put me off! AND I need a new bra and I HATE HAVING BIG BOOBS! I need strapless and you think I can get 1 in my size - Nup they go up to a G! Well I try on that size and I look like I have 4 boobs grrr :'(

So didnt get bra, got shrug thing (size 16!!!)

Happy Days, going to try wedding dresses on tomm... should be fun!

Hope all having a good day! x

Yay - very exciting bout wedding dresses. Im lucky I only have ickle boobs B/C - but I look very outa proportion, I think bigger boobs would have made me look more balanced! xxx

Yay - very exciting bout wedding dresses. Im lucky I only have ickle boobs B/C - but I look very outa proportion, I think bigger boobs would have made me look more balanced! xxx
Yh Ill see if I can get a few sly pics to post lol

Im a 36gg/h depending on bra shape :( - they are too too big and yh I look in proprtion but I cant wear tops and stuff that I want... Oh well.. who knows they may shrink with the next few stone - I shant hold me breath tho!!!
x

i can't wait to start having my dress made, i might just try some on for the hell of it though.

i can't wait to start having my dress made, i might just try some on for the hell of it though.
Well yh thats what Im going for really to find what suits and what I like :)

I cant wait think will be good fun! x

Yeah it will be great fun - take some sneaky pics and then pop em on here x

Yeah it will be great fun - take some sneaky pics and then pop em on here x

ill try :)

how you get your siggie - mine wouldnt save :( kept saying invalid file

click on mine - which I presume you've done and you get two codes in two separate boxes, I think you have to use the second code - will look and double check xxx

GET IN THERE!! I done it - I must have had a few ditzy spells earlier :/

Right well I stayed the same this week :(

Must have that needed kick now....

I was ok last week - not bad etc so who knows! Gonna try this week.. really determined now....

The holidays are really not helping me as my dd is home....

Come on Claire get a grip lol

xxx

OMFG!!

I HAVE PICKED THE DRESS I AM LOVING IT! OMG OMG OMG

MY oh is next so cant send pic of what it like! x

I cant open the pg either! Ill tell you what to do, go onto Maggie Sottero - view all collection and type in chelsea

Its Ivory the one I got or am getting but thios is the gold and looks a bit diff but you get the idea?!
x

yh i like drop waisted... made me look real slim n i cried!!

TY HUNI!! I t looked amazing on and the pic coz its a diff colour does not do it any justice but OMG I felt like a princess :))
xx

Well today is a new day - need to stay motivated - Im going to a wedding on friday and out with the girls on sat... God I gotta be good and I think flexi syns will be used!

I completely 4got bout this wkend... mondays wi aint gna be good! x

Back