Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

I had a toastmaster at my wedding, supplied by the hotel. When we arrived he asked me if I wanted to make myself more "comfortable". I wondered what the hell he meant then it dawned on me he was asking if I wanted to use the loo before going into the reception room!!

Hahaha!! Was your T/M good?

Good Morning!!

Well another lb loss - Yay :bliss:

Im gna be good again this week - feel quite motivated at the min - I cant swim this week tho :( Im getting hair coloured and cant get in a pool incase turns green ffs!!

I have DD and OH at home - both ill too - how much fun can I have! x

Well done on the loss Claire!

Yes, the T/M was very good. It really helped to organise the wedding, he told us what was going to happen, so it was all straight forward.

Yh thats what I heard - all good then - we had to pay £375 for him lol

xx

hello well done on your loss this week and your 45lb loss so far hun xx i love reading about people that have lost soo much weight it really drives me to believe i can do it too xx
ty missy!

Yh Im getting there! nearly at 3.5 stone so all good :)

We will all get there ah! x

good loss this week claire, you are really motivated and focussed aren't you keep it up, all this sick peeps around you can't be easy, think i'd rather miss swimmning than have green hair lol x

good loss this week claire, you are really motivated and focussed aren't you keep it up, all this sick peeps around you can't be easy, think i'd rather miss swimmning than have green hair lol x

Im focused at the min - I know about the hair - can u imagine :/ not a good look! lol
x

I have new hair had my pasta at mums - so much nicer when sum1 else cooks for ya lol

Dunno what Im gna have with a cup of tea later....

Oh LC... What ones you allowed!x

I got light didnt have extra light in sainsburys local!

Now what can I have with my dinner tomm - I have to plan in advance or Im all tits up!!!

Im having the chicken, LC inside and wrapped with bacon - I will prob have 1 HEX B left - dunno if want tatoes tho! xxx

I often just have mine on its own, or I have a brown bread roll and kinda do it as an open sarnie! Or sometimes (I know others wont see the attraction) but I have scrambled egg with it! x

mashed butternut squash - or mashed carrot and swede. With Petit Pois?

OMG that sounds lovely!! Yep thats the one that wins! Fab thanks!! lol

Well me dinner sorted for tomm now !!x

Good Morning! Well how much am I looking fwd to my dinner this eve lol

Going for a walk with DD later - round the shops obviously! lol

Gonna try and get my cowboy boots - witwooo!!

Gotta have lunch at home today - I struggle with lunch on a red day :/

Ho hum... All will be good! x

Back