Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

Well I drunk loads and had burger and chips after the pub :/

Oh well - Starting again BIG time tomm gonna kick sum ass!

Had a blooming wicked night and have added pics of me in the skinny jeans!!! PMSL!!
XXX

Argh I give up!

I just had tacos! Right kick pls! x

*shakes claire* come on woman get a grip!

you and me back on plan monday - i'm rejoining class this week, so will feel there's a purpose to me coming on here instead of just lingering and talking about how crap i am!

Thanks for that :)

I will be ok tomm.... I think I needed this out the system.....

Hopefully from now til xmas will be ok - I am gna flexi syn a lot for weekends as Iv a lot coming up so fingers x! xxx

Im with you two on being back on plan (until my CD trial starts!) x

Just checked out your pic, you look great, you must be chuffed. Keep going and imagine what you can achieve. xxx

Come on Rainbow! We can do it :)

Thanks Looby! I know - long old weay tho innit :/
xxx

yay we can! x

WOW you look amazing! great pics.... but what does PMSL mean??

PMSL means p**sing myself laughing xxx

Come on Rainbow! We can do it :)

Thanks Looby! I know - long old weay tho innit :/
xxx
I know it can take time, but the quicker and longer we can stay on the road, the faster the results. Remember xmas isn't that far away. Come girl show us what you can do. xxx

Yay Ill be there huni

TY
XXX

And we can't wait to see the pics when you do.

Thank you sweetie!

Them jeans are a 16 and they kept falling down :/ Yet I have other 16 jeans that are tight - not so cant breathe but ykwim!!

xxx

Well done Claire you looked great in those jeans and top, Keep up the good work.

I know what you mean about jeans, I cant get in to my 14's (too small) but have a size 12 pair that i can get into. Have had to get a couple of pair of 16's as running out of clothes, Hopefully wont be too long before i can get back into my comfy clothes
Nikki

Thanks...

Well as title said I have gained a LB! So that will be off this week and another with it :D

Positive thoughts, Im off swimming after taking DD to school - 25 lengths will do and then maybe a few sit ups later :)

Have planned me food for the day (will post in food part) - All good!

xxxxx

Don't worry about the lb claire. Like you said, it'll come off next week along with some more! :D Well done for getting your head back in the game, so to speak :D xxxx

Cheers Beki, Yh Im back into it now so all good :)
xxx

hope you get over your 1lb gain it's nowt really you'll soon have it off (the 1lb i mean):p just looked at your photos you really look great what a difference keep it up hun :girlpower:xx

Back