ClaireCat: The Art of Self Sabotage

Oh damn you ruined whole logic...

Wait no! Reward yourself with puppies , win ^_^

Haha! I've always wanted a puppy and I'd quite like a Shih tzu, but I got rats instead because I dont really have time for a puppy, and the rats are my little bundles of squishy goodness, with the added bonus of not having to take them for walks or worry about them trashing the place when I'm at work!

Although, 6 boy rats in a cage can do a fair amount of trashing, let me tell u! lol!

I sometimes find bits of cardboard at the other end of the living room that they've somehow managed to throw from their cage! Little *******!!

Aww my nan and grandad had a shih tzu named talula! She was a funny little thing, lovely dog tho.
Awww rats are really nice pets theyre really affectionate arent they.
And they certainly have interesting characters aswell

Here are some of my boys being good!

IMAG0126.jpg
PICT0424.JPG

Did you have your weigh in today hunni? How did you get on? Xxx

5lbs off!!!!:party0049:

So that means I've lost 1 stone 1 3/4lbs in 3 weeks!!!!!:woohoo:

:talk017:

Well done!!! x

excelllent! welll done that is so good :) tres pleased for you!!!!! xxxxx

Well done hun that's fab :)

Amazing loss this week!! So chuffed for you :):):) xxxxx

Aww what cute photos! love the little rat run thingy

Well doneeeee :D
5 lbs is a wicked loss, throw those scales out! lol xx

....celebrated with food.

*rolls eyes*

Claire well done on the 5 pound loss. Please don't take this the wrong way but be careful when you 'celebrate' your losses with food. Firstly, you are paying a lot of money for Cambridge products and secondly, if you eat completely off plan you may find yourself in a vicious cycle. Of course if you're eating somethign from SS+ or 810 or one of the other steps you should be fine.

I say this because I've done this in the past, lost pounds and celebrated with "food" because I felt I'd earned in. It was fine initially but the amount of "celebration" food and type of food was calorific and before I knew it i was back into my old habits and gained.

I know. I don't even know why I did it. Wasn't even particularly hungry, just did it because I could. Told myself I deserved it. How stupid is that? Rewarding myself for not eating by eating?!

I should gave planned to treat myself with jewellery, or skin products, or something really nice.

It's a really hard habit to break, celebrating with food, but I'm determined i can do it. It's just a mental thing and I have to sort that out in my head.

I gave up smoking last Feb which was really hard, and I still miss it. This year I'm hoping to give up eating crap just for the sake of it.

This diet should be really easy. I mean I don't have to count calories or anything. I just open the cupboard and pic something.

I just like to make things hard for myself but I'm determined not to **** it up.

Have to do this for me. I have to.

Oh!Honey, you can do and you will do it. You have recognized that rewarding yourself for losing weight/eating less is counter productive. I've just spent too many years doing that, wasted in years in one sense. I just don't like to see others repeating what I got wrong! I wish I had dealt with my food issues long ago but hey! I am dealing with them now and so will you. I know I wasted a year's worth of CD prodcuts until I finally made the decision on 14 December 2011 that I would do CWP properly and lose the weight and maintain it. I never want to have to resort to CWP ever again to keep my weight and eating issues under control.

Just keep going and well done! x

well done on the loss, loving your rats x

Hi hen,

Just reading through your diary

WELL DONE on the weight you have lost so far :eek: :bunnydance: that's amazing!

We have similar stats, well, similar starting stats :p I started at 16: 11 two days ago! About to go to sleep (hungry! HAHA) and wake up to Day 3!

Your posts are such an inspiration! Hope Ive lost as much in three weeks time!

Keep going (p.s. I think the -maple & Pecan - porridge tastes a bit like cake mix! ha! Although I've yet to try the original.. :4633:

GOOD LUCK! x

Cheers Elaine! :D

If I can just get over the self-sabotaging then it'll be a piece of cake, so to speak! lol!

Sitting at work drinking a chocolate shake for lunch while someone behind me is munching a packet of crisps!

And I'm glad you like the porridge. Even the thought of it is making me cringe! lol!

I'm also wondering if I made the chocolate mix into a thick paste if it would be a bit like nutella?! lol!

I'm also wondering if I made the chocolate mix into a thick paste if it would be a bit like nutella?! lol!

I've heard if you do that and mix in a few sweeteners then freeze it, it becomes like a chocolate bar ;)

Back