Claire's art of self-sabotage

I have some of that in the house. It says its "not to make you go, but to make it easier when you do" LOL!
It's very polite packaging!

Not had a great week. My bi-polar Deamons have been out. So, I decided to quit my part-time job. Handed my notice in tonight. Thursday night will be my last shift in asda.

Probably going to be super skint now. This was my spending money. Maybe I won't be able I afford my boob job after all.

ah well, I'll see :)

Two senakot last night..... nothing.
Feeling like the size of a house. I'll take another two tonight if there's no movement. And I got my god damn period again.... I almost lasted a week without it.

Bah.

Weigh in tomorrow had better be bloody good! *no pun intended*

I turned down a job 3 months ago because the commute was going to be an hour or more. I really wanted the job, but I decided the travel was too much for me. They offered me more money and to change my hours slightly, but, where the place is, its one of the most difficult places to commute to in Aberdeen and unless i could start at 6am and finish at 2pm, its a nightmare. Its only 13 miles away!

Anyway, I found out today that the person they did hire has left and the job is vacant again. Is it a sign? I've only been in my current job for 3 months, and I'm currently car sharing with my OH because we now work on the same street. If I did even think about taking this other job, he'd need to get a bus to and from work, or buy another car.

I asked him what he though and he said I shouldn't go for it. I did get emailed asking me if I was interested in it.

I don't know. Its a finance supervisor's job. Its 3k more a year than I'm getting just now, which isn't that much in the grand scheme of things I guess. Bah.... I don't know.

I got an email today telling me this company has been asking after me again today. I told the recruiter to let them know I am interested. Decided if the commute is that bad, I'll move. My OH will moan to **** about it, but as long as he doesn't have to pack, or arrange anything, then he'll be fine. I've made him move house 4 times in 4 years and relocate 150 miles away, so I'm sure he's used to me by now.

Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself, it might come to nothing. Hopefully hear from the recruiter tomorrow.

Looking forward to my WI as well. Feeling optimistic :)

So,

Great news hun, this was the one you wanted anyways wasn't it? Let me know how it goes tomorrow or whenever they contact you :) x

Yeah it is the one I wanted - its just a bugger to get to from where I live.

Weigh in this morning. Lost 3.1lbs. Between my TOTM, constipation and Nandos I think that's not bad. :)
Mostly going to be at work staring at my phone waiting on an email.... lol!

Last shift in Asda tonight too. Looking forward to that!

Lol! I swear, if I get a formal job offer, accept it, and then HATE it - I won't open my mouth because I'll never hear the end of it! hahaha!
I'm going to try and drag him car shopping at the weekend - he should buy his own bloody car!

And I'm so looking forward to ending my part-time job. Feel like all I do is work. I wasn't designed to work for more than 50 hours a week.

Went for a consultation at the hairdressers after work, so I was about 15 mins late for my last asda shift. Left my bottle of water in the car and forgot to bring a bar with me. I think I might be dead by 10pm. Didn't bring money with me either, so I couldn't even buy something to eat lol! Tit.

went out to the car for my water, so at least I have it. There is chocolate buttons in here..... But I won't

Ah.... Friday. I love Fridays. My OH is on a works night out tonight, so I have the house to myself. I got all excited thinking about the peace and quiet - thought I'd watch a movie and have a takeaway... and then I remembered I don't eat.

Quite depressed about it now.

Still haven't heard back about that other job. The recruitment guy is obviously getting them a load of other cv's and then arranging interviews for the same day. I hate waiting. Also feeling a bit peeved as to why they seemed to desperate to get me, and then when I tell them they can have me, I hear nothing back!

I got given a parking permit for work today - I need to notify my insurance that my car is for business use before I can contact the council to get them to put my registration number on the card. Was going to do it today, but I'm holding off waiting to hear about this other job.

Got a thumping sore head - feel dehydrated. Drank half a litre of water so far today, on my 3rd cup of coffee and drinking a cafe latte shake.

I'm still so annoyed about not having food. Half thinking I'll just have food and bugger it - but I know I shouldn't. I just know that if I do get this other job, I cant very well book my boob job for next month because I dont want to take 2 weeks holiday off as soon as I start, so part of me thinks there's no rush for the weight loss.

I am mind humping myself today.

Ah.... Friday. I love Fridays. My OH is on a works night out tonight, so I have the house to myself. I got all excited thinking about the peace and quiet - thought I'd watch a movie and have a takeaway... and then I remembered I don't eat. Quite depressed about it now. Still haven't heard back about that other job. The recruitment guy is obviously getting them a load of other cv's and then arranging interviews for the same day. I hate waiting. Also feeling a bit peeved as to why they seemed to desperate to get me, and then when I tell them they can have me, I hear nothing back! I got given a parking permit for work today - I need to notify my insurance that my car is for business use before I can contact the council to get them to put my registration number on the card. Was going to do it today, but I'm holding off waiting to hear about this other job. Got a thumping sore head - feel dehydrated. Drank half a litre of water so far today, on my 3rd cup of coffee and drinking a cafe latte shake. I'm still so annoyed about not having food. Half thinking I'll just have food and bugger it - but I know I shouldn't. I just know that if I do get this other job, I cant very well book my boob job for next month because I dont want to take 2 weeks holiday off as soon as I start, so part of me thinks there's no rush for the weight loss. I am mind humping myself today.

Try ducolax hun they help loadss :) hts wt i use most of the time dnt giv in to food hun uv done relii welll up till now hun n dnt wori abt the job ima sure u will get it :) xx

Try ducolax hun they help loadss :) hts wt i use most of the time dnt giv in to food hun uv done relii welll up till now hun n dnt wori abt the job ima sure u will get it :) xx

I took 2 senakot on Friday night, two last night... not a thing. I've got some ducolax in the cupboard. Going to take some of that in a minute. Starting to feel like the size of a house! lol!

On a side note, my skin has become really really dry. I would have thought with the endless water I was drinking that it would be lovely and soft, but apparently not. Just about to head to debenhams for some clarins skin oil and new cleanser - and by "just about" I mean, once I've managed to get my bum off the couch!

I would recommend slimtea from holland and barret no idea why bur a cup before bed and garanteed morning movement;)

pill type laxitives dont seem to work for me but this magic tea does x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw damn it. I walked passed holland and barret when I was out today! About 20 minutes after I posted about my constipation I went to the loo! #WINNING!!!! LOL!

I'll get some of that tea next weekend, if I remember.

Today, I've been rubbish with the water. I've had 1 litre of water, a grande tea at starbucks, 2 cups of coffee and a can of coke zero. I'll work on another litre before bed.

Menu today so far:

B: hazelnut shake
L: 100g Gammon medalion (rubbed with garlic salt and pepper, cooked in the george with 2 sprays of 1cal oil) and 100g butternut squash chips (cooked with 10 sprays 1cal oil and covered in chilli salt) and a side dip of pork gravy
D: Chocolate & coconut bar
S: - undecided. I'm addicted to cheesy pasta with cauli, so I might have that. Not sure.

Sitting watching Come Dine With Me and there's a beetroot farmer cooking, and he's putting beetroot in everything. I think I might start doing that. Everything looks lovely and I love beetroot!

I'm just catching up with diaries and saw you have your boob consultation booked, very exciting!! x

My OH bought me a Philips Airfryer on the way home from work tonight :) 1779972_345670615572491_1307247289_n.jpg

I made my first attempt at beetroot crisps. I bought a bunch of beetroot from Asda and tried slicing them with a knife as I don't have a food processor or mandoline. It was super tedious and my hands were purple! lol! But they were pretty tasty. I tried at 180 degrees and it was going well but taking ages, so I turned it up to 200 and burnt some of them! I'll stick with 180 next time! I've also ordered a mandoline today and a new set of kitchen scales - electronic ones. My manual ones just aint cutting it anymore.

Anyway, here's a photo of my beetroot crisps :)
1601095_345672732238946_1614026239_n.jpg

They look really tasty Clairecat! Hope you got the dye out of your hands! At least if
you wanted to dye your clothes purple you know a cheap and easy way now!

Back