Claire's Diary of Deliciousness

Well done on the loss, about the cream and cocoa receipe, on induction you are only allowed 3 tbs of cream a day. I use 2 tbs cream, about 1/4teas of unsweetened cocoa and some canderal to taste, all mixed together. It really helps if you have a craving for something sweet.

Another good workout at the gym. Cycled there and back (only 10 minutes in total), spent 30 minutes on the bike then 30 minutes with the weights. Just hoping i don't hold water due to the exercise but i measured yesterday incase that happens and hopefully will see inch loss.

Had a coffee with cream and a mim with grated cheese and mushroom on top which was delish for breaky/lunch. Dinner is going to be salmon with veggies.

Went to tesco first thing but sadly couldn't find the celeriac which is a bit of a bummer :(

Great first week!

Sometimes celeriac are tricky to track down. I've had to go to a greengrocers before now!

Celeriac does seem to be a bit random lol. Luckily i go in phases too;)

Morning, I find the best place to get celeriac is in an independent veg shop, good luck with the search

will have to track that down too keep meaning to look when i am out but keep forgetting, must be my age!!

lol i don't forget, i just can't be bothered to go anywhere else to shop!

Well I had a bottle of wine last night (oops) so looking at a gain i expect :( Been good today, had pork with mushrooms for brunch and for dinner i'm about to have chicken with green beans, corgette, pepper and asparagus with a bit of sour cream on the side. Had plenty of water so hopefully flush it all through.

Going away again for the weekend so planning prawn thai soup tomorrow and on Saturday will have a low carb moussakka which i'm going to make tomorrow. Will need to use a tin of tomatoes but it will make enough for two meals for two people so shouldn't be too bad. Anybody made this before?

Just found this one and doesn't seem too bad :)

[h=1]Low Carb Moussaka[/h] Recipe At A Glance
5starr.gif

5 stars based on 3 reviews

Serves/Makes: 8

[h=2]INGREDIENTS:[/h]4 long narrow eggplants
Extra olive oil, for greasing pan and brushing eggplant
1 cup chopped onion
1/8 cup water
1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
1 1/2 pound very lean ground beef or ground lamb (twice ground)
1/4 teaspoon salt
black pepper, to taste (ground fresh)
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon sugar substitute
1 tablespoon butter PLUS"PLUS" means this ingredient in addition to the one on the next line, often with divided uses
2 tablespoons butter, for topping
1/2 can (15 ounce size) tomato sauce
1/4 pound Parmesan or Romano cheese, freshly grated
6 large eggs
1/2 cup cream

Lovely recipe! I have no off button either and usually have a bath or go to bed to stop me dreaming about eating! Lol so I completely sympathize! X

Got to bed without eating anything else and felt better for it today.

Had another good workout this morning and for breaky/lunch i'm having salmon and veg lol. If the other half was here he'd think i was crackers!

I'm also on with a prawn thai soup for tonight and a moussakka for tomorrow. Must stop myself from picking once it's ready though and get it packed away!

The moussaka sounds lovely, did you make it in the end?

I did make it and am eating it as we speak lol. I did my own more basic recipe but it is delicious and very filling. I made a big dish and me and the other half had some last night, i'm having some now and will still be a portion left for tomorrow!

Back