Claire's diary of food and thoughts

I agree laura, and I didn't even weigh my veggies, just chopped the leaves and measured by mug. No problems.

Now that you guys mention it, I never weighed my veggies I just guessed.. WW for me was just to many points and etc.. atkins was easy for me..

I like KISS principle, suits me down to the ground.

Hi Claire are you out there hun? :)

Hi guys, yep still alive n kicking :D Put on a few lbs in the change over to SW but have now lost them again and last time i checked (couple days ago) i was back to what i was when i moved over so hopefully given some more time it'll start to come off again now my bodies adjusting to the change in diet.

Hey claire gald to see you.. I agree with you and think your body is adjusting to the change of diet.. I think now that it has adjusted the weight will start to fall off. youonly have 9 pounds to lose so you know those last pounds are the hardest to lose but I think by Xmas you'll have reached goal.. now you must take fotos of befores and afters,, I'm still trying to get mines right LOL Laura C is helping me

well done claire for getting so close to goal. you must be feeling so much better?

Kristy you are such a pretty young lady. looking at your goal you'll be at your goal weight in no time maybe 2 /3 weeks but def before Xmas

Hi claire, nice to hear from you love. :)

Hey all and thanks! :D STILL sts for me i'm afraid. If it doesn't soon start shifting again i'll be coming back over to get the last few lbs off before xmas!!! Watch this space... x

Morning Claire, I hope it starts shifting soon love.

Yes far easier Laura. Loads more things to snack on like most fruits, muller light yoghurts, alpen light cereal bars etc which when working shifts certainly help out in the 'grabability' department. It's really easy to stick to and the cravings are bearable. It's just a tad frustrating to be so close yet so far if you know what i mean. I think if nothing's shifted by monday i'll head back to low carbing for a while then maybe use SW as a maintainance type thing.

Morning Claire. How're you this morning love.

Claire hun where are you.. miss seeing you post.. Are you on your bday holiday and partying with friends like this -->:party0016:. well actually that looks more like jim :D LOL

Pop in to let us know how you are doing :hug99:big hugs

I think Claire has been or is away on Holiday More.

I thought so.. can't wait until she's back to hear all about it.. I'm jealous of her :( she's off on some sunny island while I'm here freezing my buns off in Italy

LOL @ more, come and visit us darling, we had -9C over night.

-9 :eek: I won't complain about 4 degrees Cel. here.. How can you do anything when it's so cold like that :sigh:. when oyu go outside you have to dress like an onion with layers of clothing on, well I do and gloves, hats and etc... :sigh: but on the positive side the snow is pretty and if you have a partner you can always find ways to keep each other warm ;)

I remember a winter when we lived in Hythe where we had about a foot of snow, must have been late '60's Laura, we were totally snowed in, couldn't get to Folkstone for food shopping or anything.

sore throat, not nice Laura

Back