Claire's Diary... Wish me Luck!

Aw I love take that but can't be bothered with the hassle of concerts. Glad you had a good time and well done for staying on plan! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Claire_Williams said:
Just home from seeing Take That in Manchester last night - they were absolutely FANTASTIC!!! Seriously recommend that all fans see them at least once - brilliant show!!

Pleased with myself also for sticking to he plan of not lapsing by having well planned packs ahead of time! Am sure I also danced away a good number of those pesky pounds also!

Going to see them on the 15th in Cardiff! Can't wait- going to try n stick to the plan too!!

Well done for sticking!

Ok, so not updated this in a while (done a little lurking though) as I've been feeling rather guilty for cheating somewhat recently. I can't put my finger on why and I really have no excuse other than seemingly losing the motivation to maintain the will power.

However, this morning I realised I couldn't afford the £72 for tonight's meeting & WI and had to borrow from my parents (love them so much). So the shock of this (don't know why as I am surprisingly bad at money management) and would now be wasting their money if I cheated am completely re-motivated to stay 100% abstinent this week and keep that up going forward.

Was amazed tonight when I lost 4lbs, no idea how that happened especially after what I've eaten (won't go into detail) and starting my TOTM this morning.

So in all, feeling really positive about being re-committed to reaching my size 10 goal - just now shrinking out of the size 16 so hopefully not long to go.

Day one of abstinence nearly done - yay me!

Feeling fairly horrible today, terrible headache. Don't think this diet, TOTM and a over 200 mile round trip in the car agree with one another. Early last pack for me then early to bed methinks in the hope I'll feel better in the morning

Night one and all, xx

PS. Day 2 of total abstinence completed! :)

Not a good combination no lol Day two of a re comittment to 100% for me yesterday also. Busy day so it passed easily.

Banging head today, so coffee and painkillers it is :)

Keep fighting the good fight xx

You will both be fully in ketosis today/tomorrow and will feel better.
Keep focussed ladies, we know irs worth it and you can do it!
Have you set yourself a mini goal, I find that helps to focus my brain when I am not in a good place! Out of size 16 Claire, that would be my next one! I'm just getting. Into a 16 bottom, so I'm focusing on that too!
Stay strong ladies!
Jx

Thanks girls, apart from still being tired am feeling much better this morning, another early night tonight should sort that. Then one day left before a week of AL, ie a week of lieing (don't think that's a word) in!!

Day 3 of being good starts here!

Woo Hoo! Four days of abstinence managed- am so pleased with myself!! Now, just a few more hours at work today then am off for the week - I foresee lots to time in bed catching up o'n sleep ahead!

Ditto 4 days abstinence for me as well. Hate to say it but you do feel so much better when you stick to plan. Not one you can muck about with and lapse.

Crack on with work and enjoy your days off x

Not feeling so great today, had to work yesterday at a fair in NE Wales and managed to pass out (very embarrasing in front of some customers). After much debate with a colleague, St. John's Ambulance and internally with myself I decided it would be best to eat something more than the bar I had with me as I didn't know what the problem was. Mum insisted last night that I did right and also insisted that I take the day off and had a reasonably good homemade chow mein for tea (didn't have the other packs).

Am feeling much better today but am attributing this more to a good night's sleep rather than the food so am feeling incredibly guilty for coming off plan and actually eating a meal - something i've not done even when cheating.

Would anyone else attribute the fainting to the diet or exhaustion? Trying to decide if I should speak to my LLC about it tomorrow night at WI

Could be the diet, I have felt lightheaded this week, went for my health check at asda and have low blood pressyre for the first time in my life.
So am going to wase off exercise a bit this week, keep drunking lots of water andI'm sure it will pass.
Speak to your LLC tomorrow, if you are near asda or lloyds chemist they do a drop in blood pressure check, maybe your is low/high?
Are you drunking enough? Resting helps, so am also going to try early nights this week
Jx

:-( +1lb not a happy bunny

Glycogen weight. Hang on in there x

Feeling slightly better today although I am debating carrying on with LL. Not sure if I can manage the amount of travelling for work with so little calories going in. While it has been relatively easy for the first few months I'm now exhausted and suffering terrible headaches. I asked my LLC to do my BP last night which was perfect so no problems on that count and all I can think is that it's the diet.

Don't really want to come off but so don't want to carry on with these headaches and seriously can not pass out again. Has anyone else had these side effects? Any advice would be very welcome, xx

Hi Claire!!!

I'm back onto abstinence about a week and a half now and like you, have terrible headaches. Far more than I had at the start of this journey. I don't know if it's from the past overindulgence or what but I'm finding it difficult too. Originally I said i want another 3 stone gone but don't know if I could handle it. It's very tough this time around!!!!
We can do it though!!! We've come this far and can keep going! You've done extremely well and your losses have been great!!! Would you consider doing lite and then rtm then onto weight watchers or something???

Xxxx

Well... feeling much better and far more positive now. Popped by the drop in clinic this morning and have lost 6lbs! Headaches have pretty much gone and not more fainting. Just now going to take it one week at a time and see how it goes, wish me luck!

Thanks for your support girls, really means a lot, xx

Back