Claire's Diary... Wish me Luck!

goodluck with WI tomorrow x

Woo Hoo! 2lbs off and it's milk week - something tells me everyone should by shares in Tetley!

Well done Claire!!!!! You must ve thrilled with yourself. I'm delighted for you xxxx

Ok, hold off on the shares buying - just had my first panad (brew to everyone not from Wales) made by the best tea maker ever (aka my Dad) and I didn't like it!! :-o
Am so shocked and a little disappointed - have been looking forward to this so much and it tastes completely different to what I remember - like drinking cream now! Not sure I can manage 1pt per day (would have been easy in tea)

Any ideas on how to get my quota of milk in?? Was looking forward to a panad so much I never even considered this possibility!

Can you not use it in your shakes Claire? It can make them quite thick, but some people like that...

xx

Will give it a go, thanks Pinkie

Good luck hunny... :)

You might get used to it in tea too, so worth trying it again... Also, I don't think it matters if you don't have the whole quota of milk to be honest... as far as I know, milk week is recommended by N.I.C.E. (and merely a suggestion by LL, not compulsory)... it's just to up your calorie intake for a week and get your motabolism going again or something... So, just drink what you can, and don't get too worried about it, that's probably the key... :D

I didn't do it as our LLC never even mentioned it!... Great huh?! Jeeze! Mind you, I'm not keen on milk anyway, so not sure if I'd have done it anyway... ;)

If you try it in the shakes, careful with the blending though... coz one of these fancy super-powerful blenders can make it double in size and can be quite sickly!... I hear blending with milk and ice is good, as waters it down slightly! Do it with your vanilla shake, and a spoon full of coffee granules, and you end up with a frappacino type consistancy... Yum!

/Wish I'd done it now actually! Lol... ;)

xx

well done on ur loss hun x

Well done on the loss.

When I did milk week I was so disappointed the tea tasted pants. I didn't have my quota. I didn't put it in the shakes because it worried me I wouldn't take to them when I was back to just plain old water xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You can use the milk powder if u like, add to shakes doesn't make much difference tbh xxx

Well done on the loss lovely x

Well done on losing 2lbs hun!
I don't like cows milk at all so I used unsweetened soya milk.

Woo Hoo! Just had two separate men invite me for a drink in the last half hour! Once on the way to Sainsburys and once on way back! Haven't had that in years let alone twice in 30 mins!

Check you out ;) wool xx

Woop*

wow girl!!!! did u accept? x

Wow .. RESPECT lol

Omg I'm jealous xx hope you took their numbers lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol ladies, I was that shocked I think I gave a good impression of a goldfish! Neither were really my type but it certainly did my ego and will power to stay with the diet the world of good!

Back