Claire's Diary... Wish me Luck!

Feeling slightly better today although I am debating carrying on with LL. Not sure if I can manage the amount of travelling for work with so little calories going in. While it has been relatively easy for the first few months I'm now exhausted and suffering terrible headaches. I asked my LLC to do my BP last night which was perfect so no problems on that count and all I can think is that it's the diet.

Don't really want to come off but so don't want to carry on with these headaches and seriously can not pass out again. Has anyone else had these side effects? Any advice would be very welcome, xx

Maybe moving to the Lite program would suit you now Claire - 3 packs and a planned meal per day. xx

I thought so too Hannah but after speaking with LLC decided to stick with total as she said most people find it easier. I'm going to review on a weekly basis and take it from there

So don't want to get out of bed, really should have booked a fortnight off work!

Hi Claire
just read your diary and have smiled with you along the way.
Hope your feeling better now.I suffer from tension headaches and my gp gave me muscle relaxant tablets which really help.
Keep up the good work onwards and downwards.
Cathy

Thanks Cathy, I need to re read the whole diary myself soon as I feel like I do nothing but grumble these days - I know there have been some good days there somewhere! Still, nearly 70lbs lost in under 5 months makes it all worthwhile

Ha ha! On the train to Newcastle and can get the drop down table all the way down and it comes nowhere near my belly!!! Woo Hoo!!! Silly but made my day!!

And I get bumped to First Class as there's nowhere else to sit, no need to be pleased about the table coming all the way down here there is that much leg room! Really does pay to be a cheeky cow!! :)

Yesterday really was a good day, topped off by a colleague calling me beautiful! Was seriously made up (figuratively not literally in make up) and am still grinning this morning! Have a good day everyone, xx :-/

Sounds like your on a winning streak and it can only get better.
Cathy

Certainly seem to be Cathy! Think I'll be buying a lottery ticket tomorrow, :)

Also been called inspirational today by a colleague and worked up the nerve to address our chief executive by microphone in front of over 100 senior managers - impressed myself with that one! :-D

Aren't you doing well lovely girl. Onwards xx

Thank God it's Friday!! 5 hours to go then two days to myself! Shouldn't be this bad when I'm only back 5 days since a week off

Woo Hoo... Friday!!!

Have a great weekend Claire.
dont forget the lottery ticket fingers crossed.
Cathyx

Hmmm two numbers and the bonus does not make a lottery millionaire out of me! However... £5 up after finding a note flying in the wind and £2 on a scratch card (am not compulsive gambler, promise) makes me a happy bunny this evening!

FOOD TALK
Not so good though, helped Mam polish off the garlic bread from dinner (far too tempting), which then led to some boiled ham and some fruit gums :-(

Tomorrow is a fresh start...

Hi Claire!!!

Youre doing great!!! I was delighted to read your diary and see how well you're doing! I've been struggling but got through it and am back on track x

Thanks IBA, yes there have been some decidedly dodgy moments but am still ploughing on. Not sure for how much longer I can keep it up but I'm still determined that I will get into a size 10 by Christmas!

Will be catching up on everyone's diaries tonight. Glad to see you're back, have missed ya! xxx

Back