Claire's Exante Diary

well done!! this is my first week aslo but my weigh in is on Tuesday fingers crossed it will be a good loss like yours (did have a peep on the scales today tho).

I think that has to be my fav soup, I had it this evening with a little curry powder and it was real nice. If what my scales showed today is correct im really looking foward to my proper WI! I'm really determined tho have even been out twice this week and avoided the alcohol and drank water and have to say that is a real 1st for me lol.

I hope its good after that lol it has to be done tho not sure what will happen when I do have a drink again tho!

Lost another pound this morning!!! :) I love this diet!!!!!

Teetiefunk how was your first WI?

Claire and briliant and well deserved effort luv! Bloody hell 9 lbs!

I presume your package arrived and all was good. Great will power in the end with your cravings. Do you think you are still in K? Given the cravings or do you think that was just the Friday night with drawals?

bren
X

Lost 8.5lbs bren :)

OMG that is right crazy! Top effort hun!

You must be pumped now to carry on yeah? Xx

Yeah it was a biiiggg motivator. Also I jumped on the scales this morning and lost another pound on top of that so it's like a pound a day!! Yahooo I love exante!

Fantastic !

Do u have any mini goals on the way to goal? Numbers on the scales, old clothes u want fit into?

I have tonnes of size 14 clothes so would like to fit into them by the end of the month... I'm a 16 at the moment. To get to 12 stone would make me happy too as I was this weight last year and it wasn't too bad... I'm 13 stone 4 at the moment. What about you any mini goals?

They sound very achieveble hun.

I make lots of quick mini goals all the time in my signature. I some very close, middle and end of my journey. All ranging from water, exercise, clothes and numbers. Keeps mengoing when I can tick things off regularly. Next couple will be items of clothing.

Morning world!!

Narna shake down so far... 2 cups of coffee n just poured a glass of coke zero.

Not feeling too bad at all today, had a huge sleep in too. Done some housework n ironed some uniform for work tmoz. Now chilling out for a lil while. God i want roast dinner today :( Trying my best not to think about it though... Have used some of the fresh face mask from lush i got yesterday too which was nice.

Just you keep pampering yourself and stay away from the roast dinner!! Made OH scrambled eggs on toast this morning and I'm not usually a fan but I was drooling! Must be something about eggs that the body cries out for that's three people on here saying they fancied eggs of all things!!! We are doing too well to give in now... Have u decided yet about whether you will eat for your bday?

Hmm no i haven't yet laura... part of me does want to go for a steak, eggs, salad type thing with my family with coke zero but then it doesn't break the whole food as a reward cycle thing but then i guess food is such a part of peeps social life that it never will be broken... it's a tough decision.

I'm also still craving eggs.... a huge eggy omlette with mushies n ham would be nice atm. I guess i'm craving protein which is better than craving carbs.

Yep I suppose it's a good thing coz if you did give in to temptation it wouldn't be the end of the world... Eggs and meat are v low in carbs. I reckon if you did eat on your birthday but low carb, you would be reinforcing the fact that you can still feel good and have a nice celebratory meal without going overboard or being unhealthy. Xxx

Hmm, i'll give it some thought tmoz i reckon. Part of me really wants to go back to atkins atm but then i always do when restarting vlcd. However i know that this is the quickest way to lose the weight n so long as you stick to it it has to work whereas on atkins although it's nice to eat the food the weight loss isn't always guaranteed due to how much you eat etc. so i'll stick with it for a few more weeks yet :)

Well I've had a cold narna shake, a choc n orange bar n a warm narna shake today. Still feeling peckish but defo still in ketosis so I reckon it must be in my mind :( Can't wait till I've lost more so I can low carb but ATM I'm thinking of all the plus points of vlcd's....

Back