Claire's Exante Diary

Well did you survive Claire??

Yeah I survived not sure about Claire yet tho!!! I was seriously wavering it was unreal!!!! Now I just made OH a bacon sandwich and even frying bacon didn't tempt me... Willpower of steel me!

Morning all,

Yay!! I survived too!! Very proud of myself as I'm like u Laura, an all or nothing kinda gal so if could have been disasterous!!

Just done my wi n I'm -9lbs!!! Think the extra lay in helped tho to be fair. Will update ma ticker etc tonight. Just off in the shower n then picking mum up to go for a drive n look round some shops.

Thanks for the support ladies, ur all brill!!!

9lbs - well done!!!!

xxx

Wow that's brilliant, great loss for the first week! I'm hoping I'll be in the 12 stones in the next few weeks!! Gonna treat myself to some dr pepper zero!

Well done thats an excellent loss. Keep it up.

Well done Claire, that's an awesome loss! Goes to show the hard work is paying off. Keep it up!

Thanks everybody!!!

Have had a lovely day today. Been out for a drive n shopping with my mum. Have found a new work watch she's going to buy me for my birthday next week and also made up the rest of the money leftover with 3 LUSH products, we spent over an hour together in the shop trying loads of things out :) She bought herself some bits n bobs n i got three things with my leftover bday money :)

Just had my bar n had the shake at dinnertime so still got another meal left atm. Just necking a bacardi n coke zero, first drink in months but enjoying it n feel i deserve it.

Glad you had a nice day Claire and a wee drink is good once in a while... It's my bday end of jan so that's why I'm going to Poland another honk for me today!! On my way to Tesco to get some dr pepper zero tho x

Enjoy sweetie. I'm going to get some zero drinks n fizzy water for my course next week. It's gonna be tough as i know my colleagues will be eating crap all through the course n it's two of our bday's n usually we're meant to get the cakes in on our bdays... ill have to get the cakes but refrain from eating them!!!! lol, sucks.

Well I must confess that I am eating normally when I'm in Poland but straight back on the horse when I get back until I lose it all cos I won't have anything else planned after that... Plus I think the OH is gonna propose so we will Probs go out for a meal to celebrate!!! Heeeeee :)

Oooooo how exciting!! Well i must admit i am tempted to have a low carb meal out with my family for my bday but not sure yet.... part of me wants to, part of me doesn't...

Back