Claire's Exante Diary

Works going good today so far quite quiet, better not talk too soon tho! How's your day going bren?

Ello ladies, just woken up n I managed to wake up for my delivery earlier too.

Still massively wanting boiled eggs tho lol :( how weird..

How're ur days going? Wi tmoz Laura!

Hello all :)

Had the cd porridge for brekkie, then sleep, then woke up for delivery, then more sleep... then went to the docs n met mum for a wander round town. it's my bday next week so deciding what i'd like lol. then got home n had vanilla shake hot with two tspns of coffee n a sweetner.. now having a choc orange bar

All I can think about is food today don't know why!!! Chippies and Chinese takeaway!! Still been 100% but totally wavering and no idea why! Grrrrr

I'm the same hun, it's horrid isn't it!!! But i'm pleased you're sticking with it with me, you're keeping me sane at the mo. I still have a huge fancy for freshly boiled free range eggies with chunks of boiled ham to dunk into it... n also want a curry n chinese n fish n chips.... AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH

I have been fine all week but would love a glass of wine and a big ol takeaway :-( the more I think about it the more I want it and it's weigh in day tomorrow!!! Aaarrrrgggghhhhhhh

Oh i know hun, i'm the same today :( Dunno why.. Keep going gal, we CAN do this and wi tmoz will make it worth it :) I'm trying to keep busy but it's not really helping the cravings atm

I'm currently in my bed with the duvet over my head as OH Is making himself dinner and all I can smell is garlicky, oniony something... I have no idea what he's cooking but it's making me salivate!

Aww bless ya hun, but good on ya.. i'm really struggling tonight too. Keep thinking that a low carb meal won't hurt etc etc but i know it's best not too - especially with wi in the morning!! :)

I know if I gave myself an inch I'd run a mile for sure so it's better to abstain completely.

Yep, you're darn right there gal.. i'm the same. I want a bl**dy big meat feast right now, sossies, chops, steak, chicken, coleslaw, boiled eggs (randomly).. bbq sauce, onion rings :((((( omg claire, get over this!!

Today has been worse that anyday so far cravings wise... It should be easier now we are in ketosis surely? I think it's the Friday night feeling we have... Wine and food on Fridays go hand in hand for me. Just keep thinking how much I will ruin all this weeks hard work if I eat and will be back to square one.

Hi Claire and Laura, I think it may be a "Friday night" thing - I've had bad thoughts too :( Haven't acted on them, but like Laura said, give an inch I'll eat the contents of the kitchen. Which there is NO WAY we are going to do, ok???! I'm going to have an early night, then Friday night will be over. I'm sure it's a feeling of everyone else (back in the real world) is treating themselves to this to eat and that to drink. But we are treating ourselves to fabby bodies a few weeks/months down the line. We've come this far, it's not gonna beat us!

Yep Lucy that's what I've been telling myself that we will be looking amazing and it's just a little abstinence for a while!! Just had my last shake and I do feel a bit better tbh and I absolutely will not give up!!!!!!! I am made of stronger stuff than that. Got a glass of coke zero to help me. Also gonna watch the biggest loser which i downloaded. Come on ladies we can do this!!! Think thin!

Cheers gals, those posts have really helped me... i'm playing my pc to take my mind off things but boy the cravings haven't yet stopped. Just made a brew to drink instead. Will get some sparkling water n coke zero in for my course next week.

Hey ladies, well done and good luck for WI in the morning. Claire did your package arrive today?

I had a peek a the scales this morning and Im down to 163.7lbs but WI isnt until next Thursday. So must keep at it. Although I have a party at the pub this afternoon :(

Sleep tight
xx

Hi ladies
Deffo a fri night thing... I am also craving takeaway and eggs!!! Only day three for me and looks like I've only lost two pounds :(
Better be bloody more than that for my WI on weds!!! Not sure I'm in ketosis yet... Prob all the pizza I stuffed on my last night of food!!!!!
Xx

What is it with the egg thing hey???? Strange thing is tho, i don't think this craving will go until i've had some darn eggs :( Massively craving protein i guess as wanna eat mixed grill type thing, different meats n eggs. Would love other stuff too, curry with naan, fish n chips, chinese etc... :(

Back