Claire's Exante Diary

British_Claire_84

Gold Member
Well here goes folks!! Having a half day today as packs didn't arrive till this afternoon so ate the remaining food i had in the flat at dinnertime. Just made my first pack up - Mushie Soup...

I'll use this diary thread as a way to vent off, rant, rave, talk complete n utter nonsense (more often than not)... please feel free to pop by n say hi! :)

Onwards n downwards!!

Good luck with exante Claire!!!

Thanks hun!! There'll be some weird ramblings in my diary i'm feel sure so feel free to LOL or kick me up the butt when i need it - tough love is required for me n diets!!

OK so today -

D. Eaten up the food i had leftover in fridge
T. Ex mushie soup
S. CD shake

D. 2 x coffees, 1 x tea, 1l ish sf squash

Still feeling hungry :( Tmoz is gonna be soooo hard, 5am sucks at the best of times but if i have my brekkie shake it'll be ages till dinnertime's bar n then ages again till teatimes soup... boooooooooooo

It will be hard Hun, but when you are tucked up in bed after the day is over you will feel good that you didn't cave in!! Just a few days to get into ketosis and you won't be hungry!!!

Thanks hun, that post made me smile and you're right, i need to stick it out till the big K hits home n then i shall be much better. Just need to figure out how to fit the 3 minuscule portions in around my shifts so as to feel fullest...

Have put a bar n a soup in my work bag for tmoz n got a 1l bottle of water which i've added sf squash to to take with me to sip at, when i'm inside n not out n about. Brekkie will be a shake. Then if i'm still starving when i get home at about 7pm ish i'll have another ex or cd meal so to make 4 meals rather than eating other stuff as well. Working earlies will be tough for sure but then so will nights too i think... grrrrr

Yeah def having another pack is better than caving in!!! My restart is tomorrow so we will be in the same position!! Just post in here during your breaks, if you have mini on your phone, I will be lurking around here all day so I can kick your butt if you are wavering! I think the water part helps a lot just constantly sipping takes your mind off no eating. It helps me to brush my teeth if I'm really hungry, I dunno why but I never want to eat straight after brushing my teeth. Good luck you can do it! X

Thanks sweetie, i appreciate being able to spout random wibbles on here n get my butt kicked now n again - that'll really help me through the day!! I've got the mini's app on ma phone so i'll keep you updated provided things don't go too crazy busy but i'm sure i'll find time to vent!!! LOL!! Best of luck for tmoz hun, go girl! :) WE CAN DO THIS!!

careful of the squash = if its got citric acid in you won't go into ketosis xx

Thanks for the post Debbie hun. Thankfully i've done about 4 months of vlcd before and also atkins, both being ketogenic diets and i've so far not had a problem with citric acid keeping me out of ketosis. I'll take it easy on the sf squash n if i don't go into ketosis then i'll use the leftover cd water flavouring i've got but fingers crossed i'll be able to get away with the citrix this time too. If not, i'll know what to do..

I'm gonna stick to water till I at least lose some weight lol don't want to sabotage myself so early, although I have been on Atkins before and never had a
Prob with citrus either. We shall see. Good luck to us for tomorrow! I'm sure we are gonna need it. X

Yep, I think ur right there hun!!!! I bet I post on here before 9am n I'll only had been in work 2 n a bit hrs lol!

Keep me updated how ur getting on chick, be good to share the 1st day with someone :)

I will be up early too Probs so will keep you updated and fingers crossed we are on track for a honk tomorrow!

Amen to that girlie!! If u can get thru tmoz I'll be well pleased with myself. Best of British luck to ya n yeah, keep me updated every step of the way! I'll keep checking in to see if there are any updates n to no doubt whinge :)

Morning peeps, well here I am at work after approx 3hrs sleep. Not thru want of trying but darn fireworks n rowdy people kept me awake till way past my bedtime when up for work at 5am :(

Good morning!! Ready to crack this?

Yep sure am lady, let's get it done! Am hungry but out in the middle of nowhere with only sf squash for company so I'll be ok till later :) how's ur day going so far??

Day is going grand got up early and gutted my house incase any well wishers come by and that's me only just had my strawberry shake and sitting down to a black coffee now, not really hungry yet just trying to keep myself busy. Just gotta get the water down me now!!! We are on track for a hoooooonnkk!

Back