Claires extra easy food diary!

clairex

Silver Member
Hello there!
I thought it would be a really good idea to write everything down to keep a track on everything! I am 19, and have around 9/10 stone to lose. Its going to be a really long journey and i'm SO thankful for this site and all the inspiration, great ideas, and motiviation it brings! Also people can help me if i'm slipping up and they can help if you spot me doing something wrong - which is inevitable!! haha:)

So I will start from today :)

Breakfast
1 Slice whole meal bread
Beans
Bacon (fat chopped off of course!)

Lunch
Chicken

Tea
Diet coke chicken with cheese, vegetables, and sw chips.

Syns
Alpen light bar (3 syns)
Snack a jacks (5.5 syns)
tomato sauce (4 syns)

HexA - cheese
HexB - Wholemeal slice of bread

Today was a bit starved of all those super free foods - but I started my totm today...I feel very proud there is no chocolate on there!!

Hey, I started on friday and have about 9 stone to lose too!

Maybe we could buddy up and keep each other going! We can swap numbers and emails if u fancy keepin in touch xx

Sounds great!! :)

I am having a very hungry day today!!

On my third alpen light bar haha! oops, there is 3 syns right theree :)

xxxx

Well I must admit, my * week has really been getting to me today! Oh well here goes :)

Breakfast
2 Alpen light bars

Lunch
Another alpen light bar!!

Tea
SW lasagne out of this months sw mag - was lovely!!
Broccoli

Snacks
I made the sw choc cake - with all bran, hot chocolate, eggs etc. Its supporsed to be 3syns per serving or something - but I had a lot! I dont know how much, I gave in to my choccy cravings; but as someone who can finish off a share size bar of cadburys in the blink of an eye, I reckon that is probably better than that!! I am going to over gesstimate at 15 syns for that one!eek!

Syns for the day

HexA - cheese on top of lasagne
HexB - Alpen bars

I really must try and eat more super free foods!!

xxxx

Well i didnt post yesterday but ive slept since then so I forgot :p haha, but it was relativley okay:)

Today so far :)

Breakfast
2 Alpen light bars

Lunch
Chicken,Bacon Salad
-mayo synned

Pepsi Max.
Mr kipling cake - whoops!!!

xxxxxxxxx

Back