Claires Family Holiday Diary

Ok..so I have started Slimming World today and thought I would keep a diary from the beginning to help keep me focused. I have tried slimming world but never managed to lose more than a few pounds and always reverted to calorie counting/WW. However those diets just are aren't working for me right now and so I am back to SW :)

My main focus for now is two family holidays I have got booked for this year.. one June 4th with my family (not really a problem, very comfortable with them) but am going away with the inlaws on August 14th..where there are 6 women going..all a size 10..and me, size 22 :( well..hopefully a size 16-18 would be good for then ;-)

Today I have started with a green day..will get myself organised and planning on mixing days through the week and see how I get on.

Started today weighing 17 stone 2 pounds

First target..the 16's!

Green Day

Breakfast
Mcvities Medley BAR 7 syns
Apple juice 3 syns

Lunch
4 original ryvita HEB
5 laughing cow light HEA
15 grapes (ish)
1 clementine

Afternoon snack
3 mini pickled onions

Dinner
Jacket Potato
Baked beans
Tuna HEB
Grated cheddar HEA

Please feel free to tell me where I am going wrong :D

Hi I'm Sarah,

I've always been a cc/ww girl like you, tried sw in the past but never got on with it, but I joined sw this time, thinking I need to do something and I was cheating on mfp and ww, not counting things if I ate them quick ;) and something clicked and I just did the sw diet and I love it, my hubby loves the food I'm making and it's working, I've lost over a stone and half ( which is brill for me with how I perform on diets)
Just wanted to say good luck with it :) x

Back