Claire's Food Diary

hey all!! well been 50/50 today, not been too bad, but not been too good either lol!
my little un has his clinic visits on a tuesday and its always sooo hard to stay on track in hospital! i dnt know if its cos all there is availab;e is junk or if its that you cant think of anything else to do than eat, but its always the same, so much so that all i can be is pleased that ive not been appalling today!!

had -

breakfast - 2x special k bars & 2 x special k bites

snacks - bottle orange lucozade & 2 pancakes with butter :(

lunch - 1/8 of a cheese pizza with chips and fanta

snack - after 8's

dinner - none

i havent been hungry since i got home so i figure my body is telling me ive eaten enough lol!! although its alot i totted up the estimated cals and it prob isnt much more than 2200 cals, so although it wont have helped my weight loss, hopefully it shoulded have made me gain!!!

well onwards and upwards tomorrow -

plan is-

breakfast - shredded wheat bitesize and skimmed milk and weight watchers yogurt

snack - special k bar

lunch - wholemeal pitta bread with bbq chicken slices and peri peri sauce

dinner - low fat ready meal <3

snack = 100 cal crisps or 150 cal choc

yay for tomorrow :) xxx

Hi Chick

I seriously don't think you done too bad going by what you had today. How long are you normally in hospital for with your little boy? I can imagine how hard it is to resist food.

I've been doing badly as usual, only thing I have going for me right now is that i'm doing a good bit of walking each day plus my meals have been healthy. I just cannot stop eating chocolate its driving me insane!! :confused:

I really am so so hoping I can get back on track soon!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

beeen good the last few days but not gotten into the gym so havent weighed in - hopefully do it today, but itll be on different scales so dunno what im gunna see!

plan for today -

breakfast - shredded wheat bitesize w/skimmed milk , packet sesame bites

lunch - salad made with spinach, rocket, basil, sundried tomatoes (rinsed), low fat mozzarella , dresses with balsamic vinegar.

dinner - chicken breast, stuffing and sweet potato wedges :)
dessert - weight watchers dessert OR 100 cal crisps OR 150 cal choc

feeling like a bit of variety today!

well will try n weigh in and check in later - heres hoping for a loss, however small!!!

xcx

1lb gone. not gutted but not delighted. still, any loss is still a loss! xx

changed my dinner cos id run outta stuffing :( had gammon steak with all fat trimmed off, with wholegrain mustard and honey and sweet potato wedges!! very yummy! also had a ww toffee and honeycomb sundae mmmmmmmm!! yum!

thanks littlemiss! hopefully ill lose a couple more lbs this week! the 1 lb was a bit of a letdown, but at least it was still a loss!!

xcx

hey hey! was very good today!!

breakfast - shredded wheat with skimmed milk and a low fat yogurt

snack - 1 oatcake and an apple

lunch - big bowl tomato and basil soup with 3 slices french bread and flora light

snack - alpen light bar

dinner - wholewheat pasta w/ half a tin baked beans, pasata, tomato puree and low fat cheese (less than 40g)

also walked about 5 miles if not more :)

has been a good day!

Hiya

You're doing great!!

How's your weekend been??

I had a total binge day yesterday ate soooo much. Today has been better, but going to be good as of tomorrow. Start with a weigh in - in the morning to see how much i've put on :(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Claire

How was your weekend?

I have been totally bored, coz i've been off work, but hopefully gonna get a walk into town tomorrow and get a few bits and pieces.

Hows the diet going? I've finally re-started today, been good so far, and i've managed to exercise too.

Hope all is good
xxxxxxxxxx

woop go you !!!

ive been reallly good, but i drank waaaay too much last night lol!

todays been a bit off food wise but my cals etc will defos be in my limits!

plan for tomoro -

breakfast - scrambled egg on toast
lunch - wrap with falafel and spicy chick peas
dinner - gammon steak and slimming world chips!

xxx

Sounds good

Let us know how you get on.

I have been ok today but i'm absolutely starving and I only have an apple to have (cals wise) really trying to resist...its sooo hard - plus I have headaches from the lack of sugar.

I put on 4lbs today, could be totm, but it scared the life outta me, made me realise how quickly/easily it goes on.

Fingers crossed for another 100% day tomorrow.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

been uber duber good today :)

breakfast - scrambled egg on toast

lunch - 2 x falafel, chickepea and houmous wraps

dinner - gammon steak with all the fat removed drizzzled with honey and grilled, small portion slimming world chips

dessert - hartleys 10 cal jelly and a fudge bar :) all good!

wanna weigh in but im gunna be good and wait for friday!! really hope i lose 2 lbs this week, thats my aim for this week!

xcx

Hiya

Your doing great...well done!! Have you been going back to the gym?

I'm doing ok - had a McD's today, but its all counted so its not too bad - just trying to deal with lack of sugar :(

Where'd you get your fat free jelly - is it the stuff you make yourself - i cant find any of the wee pots of it, just the normal jelly.

Anyway - fingers crossed for another good day tomorrow
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey luv, thanks much!! nah ive canceled my gym cos it was just to expensive, but im gunna join the glasgow club and get going again! for now im just making sure i get a good few miles walking every day!! i just get the jelly at tesco express by mine, its the rasberry n cranberry one n its deeeeelish!!!

plan for today-

breakfast - 2 x slices toast and a toasted potato scone

lunch - 2 x veggie sausages and sweet potato wedges

dinner - pasta with weight watchers parmesan and pesto sauce

snack - 100 cal crisps or 150 cal choccie!!

good luck all!! and reeeeeeeally want it to be fridaay for weigh in!!!!

xcx

Hiya

Its looking good for your weigh in on Friday, i'll have my fingers crossed for you. I weigh on Monday, but I wont have lost anything this week.

I know what you mean about the gym being expensive, I can start using a gym now but can only use certain equipment. Was thinking about using the gym at calley uni coz its right next to my work, but i'd only do it once a week so was thinking it might be a bit pointless - but you pay as you go which is good.

You should be able to lose w/out exercising. I was around your weight when I started and lost 3/4lbs a week w/out exercise.

I wasn't too good yesterday, was stuffing my face late last night, stomach killin today so gonna be good - got a wee salad and naan bread for dinner, hopefully i'll stay on track - i'm trying to stop myself binging rather than lose weight. So if I just manage to stay away from junk today..i'll be happy!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey hey, have plans tomoro so had to weigh in today, only 1 lb gone this week, but, as per usual, 1 lb is waaay better than no lbs! and faaaaaaaaar better than + 1lb! so yeah, at least its a little lighter lol!!
day off behaving today due to my mum visiting, and its weigh day, im always a bit bad on weigh day cos i have a full week to make up for it lol!!

plan for tomoro though -

breakfast - shredded wheat bitesize with skimmed milk and ww yogurt

lunch - spinach, rocket, basil, tomato and low fat mozzerella salad :)

dinner, gammon steak and sweet potato wedges :)

nom nom nom!

xxx

Hi hun, think you're going to win LOL, you're doing really well unlike me :/ but I start cambridge next week so watch out lol xxx

ooooh chica that be fightin talk :p yeah, your first week loss alone will overtake my losses so far lol!!! good luck on cambdridge!!!

well i had my weigh in at docs today and was really pleased as id onlt put on 0.4 kgs which is good considering id put on so much. the nurse said that was good given id put on, and that it showed good strength to have gotten back on track so well :)

well todays food has been off cos my mums visiting and we ended up going for lunch --

breaskfast - shredded wheat, ww yogurt and skimmed milk and 1 slice french toast

lunch/dinner - *starter portion* goats cheese and cherry tomato tart and *starter portion* gnocci in pesto and cream sauce (sooooooooooooo delish but sooooooooooooooooooooo forbidden!!! and 1/2 italian flatbread

snacks - 3 x segments chocolate orange and a slimfast choc caramel bar

all in not too bad considering lol!

plan for tomoro -

breakfast - porrige with semi skimmed milk and ww yogurt

lunch - 2 x veggie sausages, scrambled egg and one slice plain toast

dinner - hone glazed grilled gammon steak with sweet potato wedges

dessert - 100 cal crisps

all good and healthy, all with some protein and all filling so hopefully no snacking.

im thinkin that if i keep losing 1 lb a week im gunna be happy enough with that!

xcx

1lb a week is sensible, that you you know it's going to stay off.
you're doing really well though, keep it up :)
Dont worry about the lunch out, it was only a wee treat and it could ahve been much worse!
Best wishes :)

thanks much pink!!!

xcx

Back