Hey all! Plan for today -

Breakfast - porrige with skimmed milk nd cup of tea with skimmed milk

Snack - ww yogurt

Lunch - kids mini cheese and tomato pizza

Snack - apple

Dinner - wholewheat spaghetti with dolmio sundried tomato and basil sauce

Dessert - strawberries and rasberries with ww yogurt

Hope you all have a gooooooood day!!!

i was really bad yesterday and completely went off plan :( eek!!! ah well, 2 days bad isnt awful i spose lol! am actually feeling really sluggish from all the junk the last couple of days so im excited at the thought of the berries etc :) yum!

xxx much love xxx

Isn't it mad how now days we get excited about vegetables, lol. We're finally listening to our bodies I guess.

Hope you have a good day today, meal plan looks good :) esp that sundried tomato sauce, might need to get some of that.

I totally luvs sundried tomatoes. Your food for today sounds good. How did you get on?

I've been not too bad my man made us fajitas tonight for dinner but was healthy and didn't have any cheese or dip. Only bad thing today was a kit kat.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aaaaaaargh!!!! i effed up yesterday too!! the whole effin weekend wasted!!!!

fresh start this mornining!!

breakfast - 2 x slices french toast (made with weight watchers bread, skimmed milk and fry light)

lunch - 2 x veggie sausages on ww bread sandwich

snack - mini bag toffe popcorn (105 cals)

dinner - 2 x reggae reggae chicken fillets

dessert - ww chocolate pot

grrrrr im so annoyed. my boyfriend was meant to come up after work n he just never showed up, no call, no text , nothing :( i was feeling so happy n like it was gunna be different this time and then thats 2 times this week hes mucked me about :( why can things never just stay good and stressless!!!!!

x

Hiya

Just typed out a long response there and got cut off internet...grrrrr

Guys are a nightmare for being in-considerate. Many a times i've stuffed my face due to arguments or OH being un-reliable.

I've been good last few days, but only coz i've been too skint to buy any junk or chocolate.

Back to work tomorrow after 10 days off, looking forward to getting back to work coz i've been so bored but not looking forward to getting up early...its 1.30 and i'm not even a bit tired.

Hope you have a better day tomorrow.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey hun, hows it going?
Still wanting to beat you and lose this 1st 20lbs!! Hehe xx

hey hey luvvie!!

you started cd yet? i joined slimming world online yesterday so will hopefully do well on it lol!

today has been -

breakfast - 2 x alpen light bars (healthy extra b)

lunch - huuuuge jacket potato with 1/2 tin beans and 21g low fat cheddar (1/2 of healthy extra a allowance) (free)

dinner - pasta ragu made with chopped tomatoes, red onion, garlic, chillies and quorn mince and 21g low fat cheddar (other 1/2 of healthy extra a) (free)

dessert - fat free onken strawberry yogurt (free)

snacks - 3 x marshmallows - 4.5 syns
wotsits - wotsits - 5 syns
hartleys low cal jelly 0.5 syns

Hey Hun, yeah I started cd yesterday. Good luck with sw, sounds yummy x x

Hiii

Your back!! Where u been hidin? I've been missin ur diary! :cry:

What have you up been up to recently?

Your doing great!
:)
xxxxxxxxxx

Back