Claire's Food Diary

deleted

Last edited:
deleted

Last edited:
well , the above stuff aside, i havet been on much in the last few days - ive been really baaaad lol! had lunch out with pizza n chips yesterday, with countless bad snack etc - eek!!! didnt brave the scales yet so im hopefu for a sts on thusday or friday when i weigh in! back on track today though so here we go -

breakfast - rice crispies and 1% milk - 2g fat
snack - freddo - 5g fat
lunch - 1/3 pastry and chips from hosp. canteen - ???? (estimating 20g fat)
dinner - eat smart tikka masala curry - 7.1 fat

although the lunch wasnt too good it couldnt be helped - my little un was having chemo today and i cant stand the salades etc from the canteen - boak! so me and the kids' dad split a portion of chips and a cheese pasty thing - i had about a 1/3 of it....

after the hospital i went for a work out -

10 mins treadmill - 107 cals
20 mins x trainer - 209 cals
8 mins bike - 60 cals

then had a walk tat was about 4 miles - so hopefully have countered the bad lunch a bit!!
ex is staying tonight so i'll get a really gd workout in tomoro morning and back to 100% yay!!

xcx

yay! back to being a good girlio!

todays plan -

bfast - shredded wheat and 1% milk - 2g fat

snacks - mini brownie - 5g fat :( eek
cookie - 2g fat
lunch - wholewheat pasta w/ pesto and (tiny bit of) fresh parmesan - 15g fat

dinner - low fat chicken tikka masala again!! 7.1g fat

snack/s - bag caramel snack a jacks - 0.9 g fat

went to the gym this morning and did -

10 mins treadmill - 70 cals
25 mins x trainer - 270 cals
5 mins bike - 30 cals

3 x 15 reps of my 3 weights machines - vertical traction , chest incline and leg press :)

so far, so good :)

kids are being a nightmare cos they were up early , grrr! both off for naps so hopefully ill have nicer kiddies in an hour or so!!

hope you're all well!!

xcx

Hi Claire,

Its great to have you back.

Your doing great, forget about your slip ups.

I lost 1lb on Monday, was a bit gutted it wasn't more coz i've been really good for 2 weeks. I've been good all week but yesterday I had a huge bowl of spag bol, didn't have cheese like I normally would, and I had a kit kat loads of rich tea and a pineapple danish last night. Today i've been ok, not counted my cals for today yet but i think its around 1300. I've been doing my daily walk which is 2.5 mile but i've not done my usual extra exercises. Due my totm at any moment, i'm hoping its tomorrow so I can get back on track...i'm always munchied on days leading upto it then stops on day it comes...wierd.

Have you been watching big brother? luv it.

Oh, hows things with the ex? U dont need to say on this if u dont wanna! Anyway hope all is good!

xxxxxxx

lol im the same around my totm too - think im in lead up!
well, as we learn its 1lb off - not ONLY 1lb off!! well done - anything is better than nothing!

well i weighted in today and have gained 1 lb - hey hey , s**t happens, i figured a couple lbs , was praing for a sts - but twasnt to be!! bugger it, im still 27lbs down from my starting weight :)

today i had lunch with a friend i havent seen in years so was kind of bad but we ate quite late so its counting for lunch AND dinner - so ive saved in one respect lol!!

breakfast - crunchy nut cornflakes and full fat milk - 5 g fat

snack/s- 1/2 bar sea salt chocolate - 7g fat (eek!)

lunch/dinner - 1/2 goats cheese, sunblushed tomato and pesto pizza and chips - approx ...... 30g fat (?)

snack - slice toast and flora light - 4g fat
cup highlights hot choc - 2.5 g fat

total - 48.5 g fat

i think thats not too bad given that its still within my daily allowance (possibly just out (?) )

gymed this morning too but couldnt really be bothered and just did 10 mins treadmill and 10 mins x trainer went for a wee swim afterwards but all in all it was a sucky workout! ive been the last 3 days though and i was really sore!

well, im off on holiday to a place for kids with cancer on saturday - its just in prestwick, but its a wee seaside break for me n the kids, a break we need!
hopefully ill not gain anything whilst away - my intentions are to just stick to the 3 meals a day they serve there, run around lots with the kids and go a couple of decent cycles whilst there. hopefully next week ill weigh in as a sts!!!

much love x mwah x

good day today :) went for a maaasive walk with y kiddies and my friend n her wee boy, then a picnic in the park and a good run about :)
had my docs weigh in today and had lost 2kg on her scales - which im happy enough with given that ive been a bit half assed - plus im a week early cos im gonna be away for the next week n didnt wanna miss my tablets so had to stock up :)

food wise -

breakfast - 2 x slices toast and flora light - 12g fat (seeded batch loaf)
lunch - (bits n bobs due to disorganised picnic!) 2x pink n whites wafer biscuits - 0.4 g fat 1/4 peanut butter sandwich - est 4g fat , cereal bar - 3g fat handful haribo - 0.5 g fat - total - 8g fat (ish)

dinner - findus mac cheese - 9 g fat , wafer chips - 5 g fat
dessert - weight watchers caramel dessert - 2.6g fat

total - 36.6 g fat :)

all good!

exercise today was walking loads - about 7 miles :) - not the gym but hey, its better than nothing :)

xcx

Heya, glad you're enjoying your holiday away with the kids :)
You'd be surprised to how good for you walking is actually, I'm sure that you'll see a loss when you get home ;)

Hey hun, long time no speak. I've seen your weight loss on FB and you have been doing fab! Much better than me who now needs to lose 4 stone!
Hope you're ok :D

hey hey! congratulations on being a fiancee now!! :)
well, yesterday was the first day of holiday and twas a total write off! am hoping i can be a bit better today!

plan today -

breakfast - special k and 3 slices toast (eek!) - estimate 15g fat

lunch - houmous sandwich - 10g fat

dinner - pasta and cheese sauce - est 15g fat

dessert - white fudge cake - est 1,000,000g fat!!! f************ck!!!

well hey - im on holiday, and the meals are served so eff it!! wont take tab with dinner to minimise on side effects!!

just waiting for little un to go for a snooze, hence being online!!

xcx

Thanks hun.
You've done ok apart from the fudge cake LOL xx

i havent eaten it yet lol! its on the menu for tonight and im being realistic on the fact that im not gonna refuse it on holiday lol!!

xcx

Yeh go for it, it's one week in the whole scheme of things. Just get back on track when you get home and it'll be fine :)
Have fun, hope tomorrow's a bit brighter.

Hiya

Hope your having a great time!! Try not to think about what your eating too much, you're meant to be enjoying yourself!! Give yourself a wee break.

The weekend was terrible for me, could not stop eating. I weighed today and i've put on 2lbs!! :eek:

Gonna try and get back on track tomorrow.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey hun are you getting prepared for our little race LOL
I've just realised I don't have any scales will have to go buy some!

xx

Is today the last day of your holiday hun?
Hope you're ok xx

Hi Chick,

How have you been? How was your wee holiday?

I've not been doing too well recently, but hey, nothing unusual there. I put on 2lbs last week and 2lbs this week, im now 12lbs heavier than I was a month or 2 ago...i'm totally gutted, but I cant stop myself. Ready to pack it all in and give up, I was 100% for 2 full weeks and lost 1lb and i was crap one weekend and put on 2lbs, since then i cant get my head around it...no motivation at all.

But hey, sorry for hogging your diary!! lol :D

Hope all is good
xxxxxxxxx

aww hunni, its soo hard :( just remember how much lighter you are now though than at your heaviest, im no good at motivation since i barely have enough for myself, but you can do it , defos, you have before and you can again! wanna join me n tashas 20lb race? xxx

Och, I dunno

Dont really feel like a challenge right now, its challenging enough to not eat rubbish!! I will see how I get on in the next 2 weeks, and then start if thats ok?. I'm gonna try and pull myself together and possibly start tomorrow. Once I get past 2 weeks on diet i'm fine, its the first 2 weeks that kill me.

Hows things going with you diet wise? Did you enjoy your wee break?

xxxxx

Back