Claire's Food Diary

i had a fabby time - twas tiring thoughm my littlest boy doesnt like sleeping lol!!! hows u been mrs?? im gunna start food logging again as of tomoro :) back on track yay!

xcx

i had a fabby time - twas tiring thoughm my littlest boy doesnt like sleeping lol!!! hows u been mrs?? im gunna start food logging again as of tomoro :) back on track yay!

xcx

Glad you had a lovely time :D
Im doing ok, wanting to weight myself now though! x

Did you weight?
Come one spill, how much did you lose?!! xx

hey hey, went awol yet again but im back!! grrr, have put back on a whole stone in like 3 weeks! but have been back on track the last few days n feeling good! getting back in the gym as of weds so looking forward to that!

good new - me and my ex got back together last night :) so pleased! its gunna be hard to trust him and put certain stuff in the past but if he tries to stop doing the things he does wrong, then ill try n put the passt in its place! im sooo happy but also really nervous! i really hope its gunna work this time , my hope is thya a year apart will have changed us enough! but yay!!

today have had -

breakfast - nutrigrain bar and special k bar, bottle vitamin water

lunch - (had visitors) - wholegrain pitta bread w/ 2 chopped up rinsed sundried tomatos, 2 slices parma ham and crumbled goats cheese and 1/3 of a breaded camembert

dinner - will be - cereal and skimmed milk

yay!

anyhoos - offskies before the kids wake up!

xcx

Hiya

Its great to have you back!!

Sorry to hear about your gain, hopefully you'll be able to lose it and more. You can definately do it caus you've had good losses in the past. Good luck, keep us posted on how you get on.

I've been ok during weekdays but the weekends are a nightmare, i've been eating loads at weekends. So i've been maintaining which is ok I suppose at least its not gaining. Gonna try and be good this week though need to get my body decent for my holiday!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yaaay!! 7lbs loss this week!!!

woo hoo!!! will be back on later for a full entry!!

:D

x

THANKS LITTLEMISS :):):)

well, been really good today again :),and went to the gym yesterday and am back in again tomorrow! back on track n feeling good!!!

food today -

breakfast - shredded wheat bitesize w/skimmed milk
snack - 1/2 kiddies choc lolly (not big)
lunch - 1/2 ready meal mac cheese
snack - 30g goats cheese
dinner - roast chicken w/herb crust and mcains rustic chips

all good :)
my cunning plot is to have "bad" things like mac cheese when i want them, but have half a ready meal instead of a full one, cos it was still under 15g fat so didnt break THAT xenical rule. tbh i dnt understand the 5% rule , i tend to go on the 15g rule and it still keeps me tango free!!!

well, plan for tomoro is -

bfast - shredded wheat and skimmed milk and nutrigrain bar
snack - low fat toffee yogurt
lunch - m and s sweet and sour chicken and rice ready meal and veg balls (all surprisingly low fat and highly delicious! great replacement for take away!)
dinner - left over roast chicken, stuffing, 3 roast potatoes and sweet potato and red onion wedges :)

good times ahead!! xxx

Hiya

Your doing so well. Its great that you've managed to pick up where you left off. And losing 7lbs is excellent, it just shows you, it doesn't matter how off track you go, there's always a way out!

Your right, you are better to sneak in these wee bits and pieces that you like to eat, I am able to do that with some things like cheese and crisps ect, but I can't allow myself chocolate coz thats one thing I cant just have one of.

I've not been brilliant, but not been really bad either, i'm gonna try my best to get back with exercise ect on Monday. I love that buzz you get the first few days of dieting, its jst getting the motivation to start!!

Anyway, good luck!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

yeah, yesterday i had a sliip up but think it was a controllled one. we were running late so had to get lunch on the go and burger king was closest. i had a chicken bites kids meal, so i think it could have been alot worse. to even things out a bit i had a light dinner of pitta bread, tomatoes and a little goats cheese and 3 oriental veg ball thingies. also got a good workout -

50 cals on treadmill
300 cals on x trainer
50 cals on bike
45 x reps vertical lift
45 x reps leg press
30 x reps chest incline.

plan for today -

breakfast - nutrigrain, shredded wheat bitesize w/ semi skimmed milk
snack - cup of tea w/ semi milk
lunch - scrambled egg sandwich on wholemeal bread w/ 2 veggi sausages (grilled)
dinner - stuffed chicken breasts w/roast potatoes, carrots, sweet potato and red onions.
snack - packet crisps under 100 cals (ie wotsits,quavers etc)

ive been a bit bad and not working out my fat grams the last few days, but ive been tango free so im guessing from that that im sticking roughly to what i should be having, its easier for me to stick to if im able to just eat what i want and if its something bad ill try n limit the portion to small. see how i go on this attitude, im sure my view will be different in 2 weeks or whatever when the nnovelty wears off and i buy a pretty notebook to be 10000% disciplined for a spell lol! i flip flop, alot!

hope yr all well and getting smaller!!
my aim is 4 lbs this week - then id be back into the 14's, i hate being in the 15's!!!

xxxxxxxxx

Hi

Your doing well, you also done well at BK well done!!

I've been not to bad, gonna go 100% on Monday and I need to get back to my exercising anyway for the physio.

Good luck for the rest of the weekend! :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:heartpump: thanks littlemiss!!! :) i felt very good about my bk too lol!

plan for todaaaay -

breakfast - nutrigrain bar, small bowl shredded wheat bitesize w/ semi skimmed milk, low fat toffee yogurt

lunch - wholemeal pitta bread w/ 1/2 packet tikka chicken pieces and drizzle nandos med peri peri sauce, low fat yogurt

dinner - morrisons eat smart chicken and peppercorn sauce and potatoes :)

snack - milky way or under 100 cal crisps

feeling very happy and positive and pleased with my life and my back on track diet etc etc! all is on the up :)
feelin all luvved up with my boyfriend again and all just seems right :heartpump:

xcx

Last edited:
Hellooo

Your doing great!!

I have to admit i'm a tiny bit jealous that your managing to eat all those yummy foods and still lose weight. Its excellent when the weight drops off because it keeps you motivated. I miss all those 5/6/7 lb losses...now i'm lucky if I lose 1lb every fortnight and thats with being 100% and exercise each day. Thats why its so hard for me to be motivated, but i'm trying to think to myself that my body will be healthier from eating better and exercising, rather than getting hung up from not losing anything.

I've been good today so far, only had 2 weetabix and one slice of toast, that will do me for b.fast and lunch and i'm planning to make home made soup for dinner, but a friends in hospital so i think we'll be visiting him tonight, so i'll see how I get on with the soup.

Good luck!!
xxxxxxx

im pretty sure my weight loss would be a hell of alot better if i DIDNT eat the yummy foods lol! uve lost so much already though so dnt punish yrself!! id chop off a hand to weigh what you do! (thoughi think id prob have to chop off alot more than that to lose so much weight lol!)

xcx

Its really strange coz your weight now is around about my weight when I first started, it wasn't hard to lose motivation coz the weight loss was consistent.

When I was a size 22 I would have cut my arm off to be a 12, if you look back at my posts from when i joined, you'll prob see me saying that. Now that its here, its not as good as you'd expect, what I expected. My body is still flabby, its not as big, but its still flabby, I thought when I got to a size 12 i'd be able to wear wee vest tops and even long shorts or something, but i cant, i'm still too big, i'm stuck in limbo land. I'm small in height and my bones are tiny, so it looks alot worse. I suppose i'm more confident day to day coz my day to day work clothes are black, and plain so yeah my body looks slimmer but I am not confident wearing bright colours and tight things.

I am feeling really down with myself because I cant stick to my diet the way i used to when I was losing alot, I think it may be i'm not getting losses every week. When I was 15stone I stuck 100% to diet for 8 months and not one bit of chocolate or crisps passed my lips, i was sooo determined to be smaller but once i got to a normal weight i decided i needed a break and didn't go back..i've not managed to stay on diet for any more than 2 weeks for a year now, infact i've put on an extra stone, so its not too good

Anyway, sorry for bombarding you with all my probs, really do wanna try hard soon, just need something else to motivate me apart from the scales.

P.S I think its great that you can still eat those things and lose weight, it motivates me to see that happening. When i first started out i'd allow myself the odd happy meal but that was all - or something small that i like..it never effected my losses

Good luck
xxxxxxxx

aww hun, im so sorry that you're feeling so down :( im trying so hard to not view this as a diet, but changing the way i eat, and i think thats helping me cos nothings forbidden, but also stalling me cos i can have something pretty ok but then it snowballs into a total binge :( why dont you try something like setting daily goals for yrself that are a little bit lower than what ur having just now? that way its one day at a time and possibly easier tto stick to?!?! sorry im not more help, but im an ear when u need a diet moan :) xxx

anyways - for me, my plan for today is -

breakfast - shredded wheat bitesize w/skimmed milk and a weight watchers citrus yogurt

snack - 2 x satsumas

lunch - 2 x veggie sausages and 1 slice toast w/ flora extra light

dinner - morrisons eat smart chicken tikka masala ready meal and low fat yogurt

snack - 150 cal chocolate of 100 cal crisps

xcx

Back