** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Well done hun. x

D. Chicken breast stuffed with a lil cheese stuffed in, wrapped in bacon then baked. Celeriac mash with butter. Lil bit broccoli.
T. Same again.
S. Lil piece homemade choc cake brought in by a colleague made by his mrs. Feel a lil guilty but not too much as don't think I've been over the carb limit yet n was first piece this year including my Bday.

Morning Claire. :) That's a good start there love.

Morning Claire. Well done on the loss. I wish I could say the same. Even though I didn't even have any water weight to gain I mmanaged to gain 2lbs on ww and so far this week I'm showing another lb. Looking forward to seeing the scales going the other way again which I know will happen sooner or later, just wish it was sooner, lol.

morning hon and well done :D

Morning all :)

D. Cheeseburger pie but no cream as don't have any n used grated mozzarella as used the cheddar.
T. Will be the same at work

There are half a dozen versions of the pie Claire, most work for me. :)

LOL, yes indeed, now where have I heard that before. :D

Welcome back Claire!

Returning to the comfort and safety of Atkins always feels, to me, like 'coming home', diet-wise. No matter how little or how much we may regain by eating in other ways, we can always come back to the 'best diet in the world'.

Good luck. And good luck to the other Claire (Suze), too!

LOL, It's a forces thing. :D

Atkins or low carb whichever is I think a way of life that makes sense to me. By not feeling like I'm being deprived due to being on a diet makes it far easier to stick to in the long term.

Got a belated Bday prezzie today from a mate. A mice wood pic frame n some new variety cadbury chocs. Have had a couple but due to only having two pieces of cheeseburger pie for the rest of the day I don't feel too guilty n again bcos I'm starting to see low carbing as a way of life more n more rather than a diet to lose weight on I feel more content in having the odd lil thing I shouldn't have rather than feeling fed up dieting n then going off the rails in a full on binge.

Oh she's got attitude all right :D

Morning Claire :D

Morning sweetheart. :)

Nights tonight. Trying to figure out what to do with my sleep pattern atm. Still sleepy now as tried to stay up later after I got home from work at midnight. Got two Lincs sossies, two slices of bacon n two eggs left in the fridge so gonna have them then sleep some more tho not decided the order yet. Piece of leftover pie in fridge for work tonight. Need to pop to the shop as nothing else left n need cream etc.

I used to work shifts in the holidays at Uni Claire, I never could get used to the changing shift patterns and what it did to my sleep.

Back