** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

hope you feel better. issy keeps bringing bugs home from nursery... so as soon as we get better its something else!! weve all got sore throats at mo so we have a very quiet house!

Aww bless :( thanks for the lovely msgs guys n gals, they're really nice n cheered me up. Got home from work at 4 n went straight to bed lol, got a couple hrs sleep which was nice. Cba to cook so popped out to pick up a curry.

T. Butter chicken curry, spinach, lamb tikka starter

Oh, that sounds lush Claire. Are you off for your long break now? I'm off for at least the next 5 days and the children are on mid-term, so am really looking forward to these days off together. Do you have anything planned?

Last edited:
Yes hun I'm now off till next sun. I've gotta go out for carvery dinner on sun with family for my grandads 80th Bday. Other than that no plans set in stone. Hopefully I'll get rid of this lurgy.

God yes - it would be dreadful to be sick on your first long break in such a while. Early night tonight (hot whiskey?) and you'll feel better tomorrow petal. :)

I'm assuming the curry would probs take me over carbs today but only had the salad box at dinner n made a fairly wise choice I think. Reckon I feel a big better for eating something. Going to make a mug of hot choc soon, get me jammies on n watch tv in bed. No alarm tmoz, will wake up when I feel like it. Times like these being single n living alone sucks. Be nice to have a big of comforting company.

Or someone snoring, farting and taking up the whole bed? Think yourself lucky lol

Hi claire hope you feel better soon :)

Morning claire how you feeling today?

Hey all. Finally out of my slumber. 16hrs roughly lol. Feel ok but still not human.

B. Sleep
D. Sleep
T. Not decided. Got chicken breasts in the freezer, not much use there.

Boilers packed in again. Want a hot shower n to do some washing up. A pain at the best of times but when feeling rough even harder.

-2lbs ei today. I think I was headed for more but the curry last night had something to do with it.

T. Chunks of chicken, lil onion, mushies, spinach all with garlic oil, soya sauce n worc sauce. Celeriac mash.
S. MiM, sf maple syrup, hot choc

Need to do another shop.

Out for carvery tmoz dinner

Sounds like a delicious tea, Claire. Wish there was a carvery near me, I'd move in there!

It was a bit of a random eat up for tea lol

There's a few pubs that do Sunday roast. The one tmoz is ok n walking distance for me to meet the family there. It's kinda the typical old peoples Sunday roast tho lol. Doubt there's gonna be anything I can have for starter or pudding.

Morning Claire :D
Glad to hear you are feeling better - enjoy the day!

Have a nice day Claire!!!

Back