ProPoints Claire's post pregnancy and pre wedding weight loss diary!

Mrsm79 said:
Mmmmm I'm going to the zoo after school which is conveniently placed next to Morrisons:) how many pp's do they work out at?

1pp Hun!!which is amazing!!just had caramel one was lush!!!very satisfying if need a sweet x

Mmm the hot choc's look gorgeous!! I can't wait till tomorrow whenmy weeklies are reset too, keep dibbing into AP points! X

Breakfast

Crumpets (6)

Lunch
Weetabix cereal bar (2)

Dinner
Homemade cottage pie (10)
Naan (4)

Had really silly day terrible lunch but I had a friends hair to colour and we both have babies and believe me those two things do not mix!plus I was on a short time coz ha to go get Daniel from school,talk about pressure,anyway all turned out ok and my friends hair looked gorge!im starving just waiting for tea now once oh get in:)
Oh by the way had to share this beautiful pic of my boy at 4 weeks old!hes 5 weeks now and gave me his first smile today!!so gorgeous I could eat him!

Attachments

• image-722540762.jpg
    image-722540762.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Breakfast

Crumpets (6)

Lunch
Weetabix cereal bar (2)

Dinner
Homemade cottage pie (10)
Naan (4)

Had really silly day terrible lunch but I had a friends hair to colour and we both have babies and believe me those two things do not mix!plus I was on a short time coz ha to go get Daniel from school,talk about pressure,anyway all turned out ok and my friends hair looked gorge!im starving just waiting for tea now once oh get in:)
Oh by the way had to share this beautiful pic of my boy at 4 weeks old!hes 5 weeks now and gave me his first smile today!!so gorgeous I could eat him!

He's stunning. Sooooo cute.

Beautiful photo x

Weigh in day today!

Was so nervous thinking bet I've gained but......
I lost 4lb!!!!!wow!!!

So so chuffed!this is the motivation I needed I'm now back in the 11s!!!

Xxx

Thanks all,I just gotta keep going now and not mess it up!

Breakfast

Tea cake (6)

Lunch
5x crackers (5)
Cheese (3)
Pickle (1)
Strawberries

Dinner
Chicken breast (4)
Chinese style stir fry veg (0)
Chow mein sauce (1)
Homemade chips (4)

(9)

24/29

Will have some treats tonight prob use few weeklies will update later
Xxx

Claireanddanielson said:
Weigh in day today!

Was so nervous thinking bet I've gained but......
I lost 4lb!!!!!wow!!!

So so chuffed!this is the motivation I needed I'm now back in the 11s!!!

Xxx

Wow well done babe!! Amazing loss xx

Your son is absolutely perfect Claire, he made my ovaries ping! :D

Congrats on the 4lb loss chick :)

Back