ProPoints Claire's post pregnancy and pre wedding weight loss diary!

Today's diary

Brunch
2x fried eggs (4)
Toast (5)
Rich tea (2)
(11)

Snack
1/2 melon
Raisins (3)

Dinner
Broccoli cheese and ham pasta bake (9)
Garlic slice (4)
(13)

Desert
Ww raspberry ice cream pot (2)

29/29

Had much better day today good gossip with girls yesterday helped had such a giggle then oh did night feed last night so I got decent sleep been for walk with dog done food shop and defrosted my freezer so a productive day

Xxx

Not really tracks anything today it started good but ended in a chippy tea as other half was stuck on m6 till late and I couldn't be bothered to cook late!
I've decided to start afresh tomorro and I'm not gonna weigh myself as don't wanna upset myself!
Off to brum tomorro to the fabulous German market cannot wait!will be doing lots of walking and will use weeklies for few treats but will be as good as can determined now,my arse is huge!!need to lose the flab from it I can feel it wobble when I walk!haha

Xxx

Ooooh chippy tea! German market sounds lovely, I've never been to a christmas market but I'd like to :) Might go to winter wonderland in hyde park over the xmas period :) We booked tickets for Isla, Will and I to go and see Disney passport to adventure on 28th December, cannot wait! Feeling so festive! xxx

we have a german market in leeds i love going there!
i wanna take lucas to something like Disney on ice but i dnt no if he would sit through it yet...maybe next yr!

hope u enjoyed ur chippy tea im jealous ;)
xxx

Ooooh chippy tea! German market sounds lovely, I've never been to a christmas market but I'd like to :) Might go to winter wonderland in hyde park over the xmas period :) We booked tickets for Isla, Will and I to go and see Disney passport to adventure on 28th December, cannot wait! Feeling so festive! xxx

Aww sounds fun!were off on the Severn valley railway for our Xmas Santa family trip this year,it leaves from my hometown too and goes past my house so easy to get to.little ones also off to the Santa safari at the west midland safari park with his nursery!so he's a very lucky boy this year.if u ever get chance go to the birmingham German market it's fantastic puts u in the festive mood!the beer knocks your head off and all the food smells are gorgeous!xxx

we have a german market in leeds i love going there!
i wanna take lucas to something like Disney on ice but i dnt no if he would sit through it yet...maybe next yr!

hope u enjoyed ur chippy tea im jealous ;)
xxx

I took Daniel to Disney on ice last year he loved it,it's fab not sure worth the ticket price tho as I do think its abit pricey! And u can imagine the price of the merchandise in there!xxx

Today's diary

Breakfast
Honey nut cluster with skimmed milk (6)

Lunch
Cheese pickle sandwich (7)
Ww yoghurt (1)
Hula hoops (4)
Mini doughnut (3)
(15)

Dinner wetherspoons ham egg and chips (20)

Glass of wine (4)

(24)

Well into weeklies but I'm at the German market and determined to enjoy myself
Xxx

Glad you're having a nice time :) I bought some WW cheese yesterday from Morrisons, hope it's nice as I really miss cheese lol

I like the Mexican cheese with chilli, and the one with chives and we bought one yesterday with cracked black pepper. Yum yum. I'm even getting into Stilton:)

Today's diary

Breakfast
Marmite on toast (6)

Lunch
Ww chicken noodle soup (1)
Quavers (2)

Dinner
Sausages (5)
Potato (3)
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Sprouts
Yorkshire pud (2)

10 left for treat tonight

Double decker. (6)
Beer. (4)

24 weeklies left also
Xx

(10)

1st December today!!xmas is on its way merry Xmas all hope ur all ready!!
Here is my little reindeer!
Sorry for the pics I keep posting I just can't resist!!xxx

Attachments

• image-3752201974.jpg
    image-3752201974.jpg
    520.5 KB · Views: 57
Breakfast

Crunchy nut clusters (6)

Lunch
Rigatoni bolognase (13)
Garlic slice (2)
Salad

Dinner
Crumpets (7)
Velvet crunch crisps (2)
Clementine
Strawberries
Grapes

Hot choc (1)
Biscuit (3)

Only 10 weeklies left now

Xx

Ended up in f&bs for brekkie with other half as boy at nursery and baby sleeping!service was shocking which annoyed me as was really looking forward to it then ended up rush eating

Brekkie
Poached eggs (6)
Toast (5)
Tomato
Mushroom
Hash brown (3)

(14)

Dinner
Morissons chicken risotto (11)
Broccoli
Grapes
Apple