ProPoints Claire's post pregnancy and pre wedding weight loss diary!

haha! i had a few friday but prob wont drink now until christmas n i will try not but i no i will get silly drunk on the 29th for carls birthday!!
u have got to make some SW chips or something naughty (but not) for dinner lol to soak up all that beer

it is lovely to go out as u isnt it instead of (in my case) lucas's mummy! i bet u looked great we wanted pictures of u in ur LBD!
xx
xxxx

Off track this week!can tell Xmas coming!

Did go for hour jog and push-ups tricep dips etc tonight tho with my trainer.felt real good getting back into it again and really cleared my head think ill hav another jog the weekend now hope all are ok xxx

Yeh I think a lot of people are finding it hard me being one so hard bein good when christmas is so close!
Jus have a good christmas hun and get back into it after! And weldone on the exercise that's brill xxx

Well done on all the exercise! Thats brilliant. It really is so hard this time of year. I have to fight with myself everyday not to eat crap. I took the class diary this week to keep me on the straight and narrow lol. Its always alot easier in January :D

Weighed in today!was dreading it

2lb off for me this week!im well chuffed!
Hoping to get another 1/2lb off next week then I'm gonna have Xmas week off and enjoy it,then straight back on ww after Xmas!7lb to go to pre preg weight!!
Hoping to get out for another run tomorro night,can't go tonight as oh is out for few beers
Xxx

weldone huni thats fab!!

thats my plan i wanna lose maybe anothe rpoint next thursday(mostly coz i get my 3rd silver seven with another half a pound lol) but then i am havin christmas eve christmas day and boxin day off!! christmas only comes once a year lol!
then the week after i think i will b ok coz i wanna only b naughty on new years eve (and mayeb a takeaway on the 1st to soak up all the wine!!) lol
xxxx

weldone huni thats fab!!

thats my plan i wanna lose maybe anothe rpoint next thursday(mostly coz i get my 3rd silver seven with another half a pound lol) but then i am havin christmas eve christmas day and boxin day off!! christmas only comes once a year lol!
then the week after i think i will b ok coz i wanna only b naughty on new years eve (and mayeb a takeaway on the 1st to soak up all the wine!!) lol
xxxx

Yep same here I don't get how people can still track on Xmas day really I just think its once a year me and my other half love waking up open the presents with dan then prepare lovely feast and enjoy a few drinks with no worries I love it!so could never track Xmas day.
Pic of the week for me here guys

Attachments

• image-3920170552.jpg
    image-3920170552.jpg
    442.5 KB · Views: 37
aaawwww theres gawjus!!

yeh i love waking up getting all the presents opened under the tree (normally then my parents wud come round but were going to there sthis yr for an house) then come home crack open the wine and have a lovely xmas dinner and a lovely day drinkin n eating lol!
only once a hey!

xxx

Hi all hope ok,I havnt weighed in today 1.i forgot and 2. Once I'd remembered after brekkie I just thought not gonna do it as dont wanna upset myself I'm out at other half work do tonight dressing up had my spray tan and nails done so gonna make myself look lovely,not gonna upset myself by stepping on scales to possibly seeing a gain,I wanna enjoy Xmas now will worry about ww after!
Hope all are well
Hope all have a fab weekend
Merry Xmas to all xxxxx

U do right babe I haven't weighed in this week either mines guna b a MASSIVE gain I have been a pig I cnt wait for the 27th my diet starts then I am going to be so strick with myself!
Have a great time tonight huni! I wish u and all ur family a vert merry christmas xx

Hi all!!!

Lovely day today just tidying house watching Xmas films painting my nails and Chinese for tea very relaxing.
Santas been and Daniel sure has been spoilt cannot wait to c his face when he opens he's pressies tomorro!!spencer is just very tired think the Xmas period is very tiring for him he sleeping lots!
Wanna wish u all a fantastic Xmas and will c u all after to get us all back in track and shed some pounds and get fitter in 2013!!!
Love to all
Xxxx

Weighed in :-(

Put on 3lb!!!
Uh oh!dint kno what was expecting tbh.im gonna try stick to points this week I'm out tonight tho with a girlfriend I havnt been out with in a long time so will prob end up using all my weeklies.
Have two boys full of cold and think they've passed it to me also as feel it coming.hope all r ok and enjoyed Xmas,I made the most of it to the max
Xxxx

3lb isn't that bad, that can b gone in a wk x

Happy new year everyone!!!!

New year new start ww starts today me and other half agreed no alcohol for one month,back into exercise and starting off with a walk in forest today!!!bring on the weight loss xxx

hiya hun

3lb is good i think for over christmas! i start back on m diet today... dreadin WI tomorrow havent been for 2 weeks eeekkkk!!

we are too doing no beer wine nothing for 1 month!

heres to a fab 2013 :)
xxxx

hiya hun

3lb is good i think for over christmas! i start back on m diet today... dreadin WI tomorrow havent been for 2 weeks eeekkkk!!

we are too doing no beer wine nothing for 1 month!

heres to a fab 2013 :)
xxxx

Good luck for wi Hun,hope goes ok for u.nice to have good detox after Xmas ive taken all booze out of fridge and hid away!
Xxxx

Hi all

Weigh in tomorro morning hoping to have lost some of the 3lb I gained over Xmas but not holding out much hope.:-(
Went to bokwa class and ab class straight after last night felt good!!been for little walk today,off to bootcamp Sunday for wedding workout my instructor is gonna kill me I kno it!got my first dress fitting on 21st so I'm focused now not ruining it for myself I will b thin I would love to lose a stone before wedding that's just slightly over 1lb a week so it is doable!no booze for month too so hopefully that will help.teacking 29pp a day this week but tomorro will start properly with my weeklies too will ignore activity points tho
Xxxx

Back